Home Politics & Debate
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Free Wednesday evening? Come along to our co-design from 6-7:30PM. sign up here
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Think about it......

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Grunting and hand / facial gestures were our only means of communication prior to the Egyptian visitors (< 8000BC).

The odd paining on cave walls etc.. is not the same as a written
language. Before 8000BC, the himan mind was not yet aware
of itself in that we could not construct a sequence of thought as
happens with written language.

So our minds were 'static', so to speak.
Only implusive thinking was available to humans.

When the visitors arrived in Egypt around 10,000 years ago,
they knew very well how the human mind functioned.

They exploited this by placing hieroglyphs everywhere for the humans
to learn.
The visitors had bad intentions however - to enslave the humans.

If humans were to take instructions / commands, they must be
able to communicate via language. This hieroglyph language
only appears in a pagan context. An indication that they wanted
humans to wake up within a religious framework and an evil one
at that. Paganism rained down on this earth and caused
all the humans to wake up into a mystical and fearful world.

We would have been better off, left to evolution.
The devil took advantage of the anceint human mind.

Paganism required sacrifice, slavery, taxation etc.....

The alien visitors picked a handful of humans who would later become the pharaohs. These would be the first to talk in
a language. It would be their job to spread paganism around
the world and build temples / standing stone interfaces.


Paganism took a major blow during the Roman Empire.
The prophet arrived and exposed it, for what it is.
Pagan constantine I, consulted with these aliens in the pagan
temple and a new single god religion was devised.
Many sacrificial elements were removed also. ( The protested elements ).


The pharaohs spread their seeds to the Roman Emperors and the saxon kings and queens. All ruling outfits on this earth find
their roots at this pharaoh family of ancient times.
All rulers of this outfit were / are pagans to this day.
They call it 'freemasonry'. Buckingham palace has its own freemason
( royal paganism ) temple.

The evil aliens hid away and communicated via the royal pagan temples, with the emperors / kings
& queens, for thousands of years.

The most important point is ; our ancestors removed the evil aliens. It took some
time due to the advanced technologies.

But now the pharaoh family is alone. No help from the devil.
Hence, people are waking up without the influence which came
via attending churches ( dual-function entities ( christian & pagan symbology ))

Why do you think the church was forced upon the lands?

Did we ask for these efforts of the devil?

If the monarchy tell you it is true, treat it as a lie. And visa.


Our ancestors are waking us up to our history and our destiny.


Please tell me what you think about the monarchy around the world?
«1

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thought about it.

    Unconvinced by your chain of "reasoning".
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cheers
    Thought about it.

    Unconvinced by your chain of "reasoning".

    Shame you were not able to elaborate as to why?


    Perhaps you trust traditional history which the monarchs
    have established for their own sustaining interests?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thought about it.

    Unconvinced by your chain of "reasoning".

    Me too.

    As for my reasons, where's your evidence? Society evolved differently in different places, and there were forms of writing / inscription contemporary to the pictographic hieroglyphs (e.g. Mesopotamian cuneiform, which originated around 5000BCE in pictographic forms).

    Traditional history hasn't just been thought up and planted, what of the archaeological evidence?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Language
    piccolo wrote: »
    Me too.

    As for my reasons, where's your evidence? Society evolved differently in different places, and there were forms of writing / inscription contemporary to the pictographic hieroglyphs (e.g. Mesopotamian cuneiform, which originated around 5000BCE in pictographic forms).

    Traditional history hasn't just been thought up and planted, what of the archaeological evidence?

    Thoth is the father of language - do you argue this?

    Thoth predates you 5000BC by many thousands of years - do you argue this?

    Traditional history has been invented by the monarchs, in the
    interests of the monarchs holding onto that which was stolen
    by them.

    Do you argue this?

    Now it is for you to prove to me that there were other parts
    of the world where math, language, technology appeared out
    of nowhere, as happened in Egypt 8000BC?????


    And please show me where it says that this Mesopotamian cuneiform did not find its source in Egypt?


    All math, language , technology came from Egypt - a person
    would have to be silly indeed, to trust otherwise.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    Thoth is the father of language - do you argue this?

    Thoth predates you 5000BC by many thousands of years - do you argue this?

    Yes, because Thoth is an aetiological myth.
    fluxed wrote: »
    Traditional history has been invented by the monarchs, in the
    interests of the monarchs holding onto that which was stolen
    by them.

    Do you argue this?

    Not fully. "History is written by the winners, and all that". But what is the benefit to the British monarchy of covering up an alien invasion of Egypt pre-5000BCE?

    Also, it's the nature of things that in the distant past we see innovation coming "out of nowhere", because people didn't exactly leave notebooks of working-outs lying around for archaeologists to conveniently stumble upon.

    You implied you were interested in a discussion, but actually you're very clearly pushing an agenda. I'm out.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    piccolo wrote: »
    Yes, because Thoth is an aetiological myth.

    You are wrong. Manetho tells us these are not myths.
    Can you prove that manetho is wrong?
    piccolo wrote: »
    Not fully. "History is written by the winners, and all that". But what is the benefit to the British monarchy of covering up an alien invasion of Egypt pre-5000BCE?

    Also, it's the nature of things that in the distant past we see innovation coming "out of nowhere", because people didn't exactly leave notebooks of working-outs lying around for archaeologists to conveniently stumble upon.

    You implied you were interested in a discussion, but actually you're very clearly pushing an agenda. I'm out.

    The British monarchy are not. They are German. And these Germans tell us how to speak our
    language.

    The Monarchy across Europe are the hidden dynasties of Egypt. The flags, lore, symbolism, traditions,
    all relate back to the Pharaohs of ancient Egypt.
    They even have freemasons who are the modern high priests of the pharaohs.


    Maths / technology / language does not just come out of nowhere - thats just a cop out.
    Your history / logic is inadequate to argue here. Come back when you are better informed.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    You are wrong. Manetho tells us these are not myths.
    Can you prove that manetho is wrong?

    He sounds SUPER reliable, from 2500 years ago (ish) who was also an egyptian priest... It's a bit like saying that the letters of Paul the apostle are solid proof that Jesus was definitely real and definitely the son of god, which they're not.

    You need to do a bit more proving that you're right. Because so far, you suck at it.

    Incidentally, Piccolo has two degrees, one in theology and one in archaeology, from Oxford and UCL respectively... She's definitely not inadequate, or ill informed.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    He sounds SUPER reliable, from 2500 years ago (ish) who was also an egyptian priest... It's a bit like saying that the letters of Paul the apostle are solid proof that Jesus was definitely real and definitely the son of god, which they're not.

    You need to do a bit more proving that you're right. Because so far, you suck at it.

    Incidentally, Piccolo has two degrees, one in theology and one in archaeology, from Oxford and UCL respectively... She's definitely not inadequate, or ill informed.

    'The Egyptian High Priest Manetho (Ma-n-Thoth) from Sebennytos in the Delta, Master of the Secrets (3rdC BC), who had access to the library of Alexandria and who wrote for the pharaoh a history of Egypt in Greek in 30 volumes, the Aegiptiaca, also cited these pre-dynastic dynasties of divine origin.

    What is curious but significant is that today's Egyptologists still use Manetho's dating, which is considered perfectly reliable for everything related to the "officially" recognized dynasties; but they carefully avoid anything that relates to the prehistoric dynasties, while still regarding him as the "Father" of Egyptology! Strange intellectual acrobatics in order to remain "politically correct"! Mainstream Egyptology avoids talking much about Manetho, because they find some of the details he gives extremely disturbing.

    Manetho wrote for example that according to the stelae coming from the gods of the first (real) dynasty, more than 20,000 works were attributed to Thoth (Tehuti, Hermes). He also reported that these same gods reigned from 33,894 to 23,642 BC. It must be said that this is more than a little disturbing, coming from one whose work is the basis for the entire official chronology of the dynasties recognized as authentic. How handy it is to take some of the facts provided and ignore others that don't fit into our mindset … However Champollion, who had read many original texts, endowed as he was with a sense of flair and extraordinary genius, recognized the existence of at least 42 of these books of Thoth: "There are altogether 42 principal books of Hermes [Thoth] including 36 presenting the whole of Egyptian philosophy, which are studied by the priests of the upper classes." (L'Egypte Ancienne, Paris)

    Manetho gives us very interesting details on the dynasties called "divine", which he divides into three categories: Gods, Heroes, and "Manes". He also explains that the category of the Gods was divided into seven sections, each having a god at its head, including Horus, Anubis, Thoth, Ptah, Osiris and Ra, and that "these gods who originated from Earth then became celestial and associated with the stars as they reached heaven". (It does indeed say "originating from Earth" - and there is undoubtedly much to be discovered in the subterranean realms of our planet.) Next are the Heroes, beings with supernatural terrestrial powers, and finally the "Manes" (also called "Khus"), glorious beings corresponding to the spirits of ancestors revered in other cultures. Osiris himself says, in The Book of Coming Out by Day: "The tunnels of the Earth gave me birth." And according to Plutarch, who wrote a very erudite work on the cult of Isis and Osiris, "Ra departed to the heavens and Osiris became pharaoh of Egypt with Isis and they built Thebes [the present Luxor]". Finally there are many pre-dynastic genealogies cited by many serious scholars of the early years of our era, like that of Eusebius, bishop of Caesarea in Palestine, and that of the most important Byzantine chronicler, Syncellus, residing also in Palestine.''


    http://www.gigalresearch.com/uk/publications-pharaohs.php


    It is clear, from all history and reports thereof ( non-traditional crap )
    that Egyptians trust the pharaohs originated from a divine source.

    Which is how my logic follows. People would have to be silly
    indeed, to trust all this technology / science / astronomy /
    language, came out of nowhere.

    The rulers come from the same genepool so for sure, they
    don't want us to know the facts about history.



    All modern religions are editions of Egyptian paganism.

    All modern monarchal celebrations did start in ancient Egypt with
    the pharaohs.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Are you a baker ? All you wank on about is proving.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fiend_85 wrote: »

    You need to do a bit more proving that you're right. Because so far, you suck at it.

    What can you contribute? Other than being rude?

    I am doing as the Egyptologists are doing, only reporting
    the whole of manethos words.

    ''What is curious but significant is that today's Egyptologists still use Manetho's dating, which is considered perfectly reliable for everything related to the "officially" recognized dynasties; but they carefully avoid anything that relates to the prehistoric dynasties, while still regarding him as the "Father" of Egyptology! ''
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    In you little dark room with your, as arctic says, little tin foil hat :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    What can you contribute? Other than being rude?

    I'm quite good at rude. For example, you're a nut-job.

    Can you contribute proof?

    Frankly, language developed in literally 10s of thousands of different ways in similarly innumerable different locations, so this "thoth being the father of language" bullshit, is well, bullshit.

    I do have a question, if we got all our tech from magic sky pixies. Where did they get it?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Isn't aliens coming down and enslaving the Egyptians the storyline to Stargate???
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yes Whowhere, it is. Good show though, really liked it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What a shame. You join in and pretend to understand history
    / Egyptology, then when presented with 'real' evidence, you fail
    and lower your head.

    Again, please explain how manetho is right
    about the later dynasties, yet they ignore him when he
    mentions the ancient dynasties such as Thoth.


    ''What is curious but significant is that today's Egyptologists still use Manetho's dating, which is considered perfectly reliable for everything related to the "officially" recognized dynasties; but they carefully avoid anything that relates to the prehistoric dynasties, while still regarding him as the "Father" of Egyptology! Strange intellectual acrobatics in order to remain "politically correct"! Mainstream Egyptology avoids talking much about Manetho, because they find some of the details he gives extremely disturbing.''


    Whether stargate has this theory or not -

    All these things we know happended because we have the
    hieroglyphs to prove it and the culture and the technologies.

    We must remember, all science started in prehistoric Egypt.
    All astronomy.

    If people would rather trust the monarchs who murdered our
    ancestors and will continue to murder, then it is your failing.

    I would rather trust history in my own time and my own efforts
    of investigation.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A few actual facts about Manetho Including my personal favourite extract
    His most important work, Aegyptiaca, was dedicated to Ptolemy II Philadelphos (285-246 BCE), ... The original text has been lost through time, and only extracts and references remain.

    Something written 2500 years ago, and that doesn't even exist anymore, is the basis of your argument?
    Seriously, if we got all our tech from magic sky pixies. Where did they get it?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fiend_85 wrote: »
    A few actual facts about Manetho Including my personal favourite extract


    Something written 2500 years ago, and that doesn't even exist anymore, is the basis of your argument?
    Seriously, if we got all our tech from magic sky pixies. Where did they get it?

    Your are dismissing what i said above , i.e.

    ''What is curious but significant is that today's Egyptologists still use Manetho's dating, which is considered perfectly reliable for everything related to the "officially" recognized dynasties; but they carefully avoid anything that relates to the prehistoric dynasties, while still regarding him as the "Father" of Egyptology! Strange intellectual acrobatics in order to remain "politically correct"! Mainstream Egyptology avoids talking much about Manetho, because they find some of the details he gives extremely disturbing.''


    Please stay in context- ''today's Egyptologists still use Manetho's dating''

    Address this, instead of going off on your tangents. If what you say is of substance,
    why would Egyptologists still use his dating?

    You are making a fool out of yourself fiend. You follow me around like a lost duckling.

    Remove yourself.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's common to use as many sources as possible, to demonstrate reliability, rather than cherry pick what fits. Modern scholars have incorporated chronological details and king lists from other sources, such as the Palermo Stone (held by the Palermo Museum, Sicily), the Royal List of Abydos (in situ in the Hall of Ancestors, temple of Seti I), the Saqqara King List (Cairo Museum), and the King List from the temple of Rameses II, Abydos (British Museum).

    Now then, if we got all our tech from magic sky pixies. Where did they get it?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Fiend, i appologize for my tone, in the last post.

    As i stated in another topic, evolution is the answer to your quesion.

    Of all the worlds in the cosmos, some will develop higher intelligence
    lifeforms earlier than others. Time is evolution. The seeds on other worlds, were
    planted before ours, on this world.( the seeds of technology etc..)



    When the visitors landed in Egypt, humans were far behind in terms
    of evolution / technology.

    We were exploited plain and simple. As we always have been.
    As the land, also.

    This is why i am passionate about this subject. It is a case of what
    our children will face, if these monarchs remain.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What evidence other than "theory" is there to prove that aliens exist?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    None, at all. The Drake equation concludes that if aliens do exist they are too few and far between for us to be aware of them and them us. Alien civilizations have existed, and will exist again but the chances are the only evidence we will find of them is ruins. Likewise in tens of thousands of years time when and if they do visit our planet that's all they will find.

    Fluxed, if aliens were our overlords, where is the evidence? The records, the broken down and buried machinery and artifacts? are you saying the ancient Egyptians recorded everything about their civilization but conveniently omitted the 3 headed lizard who was in charge?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm would be extremely surprised if aliens do not, have never and will never exist. I expect a lot of them will be larger than a millimetre in size. I'd love to see how their biology works, but that will not happen. There's a chance that some of the aliens might be sufficiently advanced to have developed family or social groupings - it would be fascinating to see how that had developed. Alien language and culture is getting quite far fetched, but imagine the possibilities. Developing interstellar travel sufficiently cheap (in time and resources) to visit planets just to play with the inhabitants heads... tin foil hat time.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    whowheres said -
    ''Fluxed, if aliens were our overlords, where is the evidence? The records, the broken down and buried machinery and artifacts? are you saying the ancient Egyptians recorded everything about their civilization but conveniently omitted the 3 headed lizard who was in charge?''



    1) Hieroglyphics - prehistoric dynasties clearly mention 'beings from the heavens' - do you
    know any Egyptian history?

    2) Technology - you ask a question with an obvious answer.
    Do you suppose that the mining technology, glass making, alcohol production ( slave control ) , maths , astronomy etc.etc.. appeared from this world? then show us where and how?

    3) Pyramids - even today human scientists don't understand how and why they were built.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What evidence is there that a 'black hole' exists - NONE. Science is built on theory.

    So my theory has more substance than much of science due to factual hieroglyphs and structures which
    have yet to be explained.


    Any person who questions whether aliens have the technology to travel/manipulate space & time,
    must ask the same of humans.

    Then we must include time. What if other intelligent races developed one million years ahead
    of us.

    There you go. It is obvious out of the billions of suns, many planets support intelligent life.

    While this planet has devils( monarchs / masons ) running every country ( nigh on ) ,
    the visitors will stay out of their way.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's obviously impossible that the activities of invention, trial and error and discovery can't produce technology that we start to use in daily life.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Science is also supported by fact.


    Sent from my whyayePad using Tapatalk
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    What evidence is there that a 'black hole' exists - NONE.

    I just watched an opera singer get sucked into a black hole during the Go Compare advert on my television. So if they managed to film that then they must have had access to a black hole. I mean, how else could you make that advert?

    Check and mate good sir. CHECK AND MATE.
  • Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Noob Posts: 876
    So much troll
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    fluxed wrote: »
    1) Hieroglyphics - prehistoric dynasties clearly mention 'beings from the heavens' - do you
    know any Egyptian history?
    2) Technology - you ask a question with an obvious answer.
    Do you suppose that the mining technology, glass making, alcohol production ( slave control ) , maths , astronomy etc.etc.. appeared from this world? then show us where and how?

    3) Pyramids - even today human scientists don't understand how and why they were built.


    None of this is evidence. Many cultures from ancient Earth mention beings from heaven which many REAL scientists and philosophers state are more to do with poetry and creation myth.
    Technology, you're seriously expecting anyone at all to believe that hyper-advanced aliens arrived on Earth and ALL we have left to show for it are alcohol, glass and slavery? That the advanced technology, designed to survive the massive distances and stresses of space travel have somehow disappeared?

    If aliens were really here long enough to shape human culture, where did they live? Where are the buildings they lived in, the vehicles they used to travel in, evidence of roads/sanitation/electricity. Are you saying they took all their electrical gizmos with them or they simply rusted away? Fair enough, but what about the glass, plastics, ceramics?
    You mention mathematics, there is evidence of simple mathematics being used as early as 35,000bce over 30,000 years before the arrival of the Egyptian civilisation.

    Then you go on about the pyramids. Firstly you make an assumption that all pyramids are the same and have been built in the same method at the same time. The earliest known pyramids were built in Mesopotemia, some 1500 years before the Egyptian ones. Every school boy knows the Egyptian ones (67 in existence) were built as burial sites over many thousands of years using pools of slave/paid labour. The ancient Greeks theorised into how they were built until they decided to have a go themselves, showing that with sufficient manpower it was entirely possible to replicate them.

    If they were built by Aliens, the assumption is that they will have been built at roughly the same time, using the same techniques and in the same style. The first pyramid to have been built will be identical to the last one and this would be the same throughout the world regardless of culture. Unfortunately, this is rubbish. There is evidence of evolution in the design and construction of them all, the same as there is evidence showing the evolution of writing and mathematics. You're arguing that we all learned to read, write, do maths and build pyramids at the same time at our current level of understanding. This is absolute bollocks and flies in the face of everything RESPECTED scientists already know and have evidence for. In 35,000bce we were carving numbers on bones. Over the course of 30,000 years to ancient egypt we had advanced to basic geometry. Same with writing, at some point in pre-history we went from drawing pictures on walls to drawing pictures on pieces of paper, except now each picture means something.

    All you are peddling Fluxed is pseudo-science. You think if you argue about something enough and post enough stupid links everyone will believe you. You're like those idiots who believe in all the freeman on the land nonsense (no doubt you do), if you shout it loud enough it must be true.

    However, to sum all the above up best, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING EVIDENCE THAT ALIENS WERE IN CHARGE. ALL THE EVIDENCE POINTS TO US DEVELOPING THE SKILLS WE HAVE NOW, NATURALLY AND OVER THE COURSE OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS.
This discussion has been closed.