Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Petition for Chief Strongpeen's Smile

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It wasn't satire. It was me being myself, which consists of joking around. :P

^This. Everything he does here, he does outside the forum as well. His personality is just very flamboyant and outgoing and jokes are commonplace. You get used to him after a bit, haha.
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »

And if the below example of abuse and attempted bullying (I say attempted, because I suspect you're just stirring the shit storm with strubs) is who you are as an individual, you won't last long here. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the below gets you banned.

Lol, compared to the other stuff that is said on here by the oldies who do nothing but harass others? How many new people have been scared out by people ganging up on them because their questions are stupid or they are seen as annoying. How about that last guy who asked about his alcoholic problem and never came back because of you and others comments. The way new people are treated here, more often than not is disgusting. This is supposed to be a supporitve friendly place where people can go to get help. As the mods have warned me with (as I have been guilty of being on the bullying side, unfortunatly), you dont know what is real and isn't and you have to give everybody the benefit of the doubt. God forbid somebody new come in and try to break into somebodies business. I suppose I've just gotten too old to deal with petty i'm better than you bullying and harassment, even online, it makes me sick.

Plus, that is a quote that I swear could have been said by Strubble anways.
  • Options
    Oh, you edited something in.

See, here's the thing, Evenstar. You're getting on my ass about bitch slapping StrubbleS, when the first thing he posted in this thread was:
    Nobody knows him, nobody knows you and nobody gives a fuck. Stop shitting up this forum with your private ménage à trois.

Just because I hit harder in the fight (and honestly, I only gave him a love tap because his tryhard belligerence was making me laugh too hard) doesn't mean that I'm the one who threw the first blow. ;)

Don't worry. I won't bully StrubbleS if he stays below the radar and doesn't nearly tear the muscles in his shoulders trying to puff his soup bowl chest out.
  • Options

See, here's the thing, Evenstar. You're getting on my ass about bitch slapping StrubbleS, when the first thing he posted in this thread was:

^seriously.

I don't get why is StrubbleS getting so upset. section is called Anything goes, and there's whatEVER in its description.

just a hint: trying to sound hardcore (or whatever you're trying to do?) and harassing newbies doesnt make you look cool, it just makes you look like a dick.
  • Options
    Sigh. I am not getting into a who's dick is bigger competition. It's a fair point that if you play the offensive, you will defensive responses - which is what's happening here. Anyway. No more feeding the trolls for me.
  • Options
    Sigh. I am not getting into a who's dick is bigger competition. It's a fair point that if you play the offensive, you will defensive responses - which is what's happening here. Anyway. No more feeding the trolls for me.

Gizza look at your dick.
  • Options
    my_name wrote: »
    Lol, compared to the other stuff that is said on here by the oldies who do nothing but harass others? How many new people have been scared out by people ganging up on them because their questions are stupid or they are seen as annoying. How about that last guy who asked about his alcoholic problem and never came back because of you and others comments. The way new people are treated here, more often than not is disgusting. This is supposed to be a supporitve friendly place where people can go to get help. As the mods have warned me with (as I have been guilty of being on the bullying side, unfortunatly), you dont know what is real and isn't and you have to give everybody the benefit of the doubt. God forbid somebody new come in and try to break into somebodies business. I suppose I've just gotten too old to deal with petty i'm better than you bullying and harassment, even online, it makes me sick.

Plus, that is a quote that I swear could have been said by Strubble anways.

Thank you. I'm not getting too involved right now because I think the Chief is handling himself pretty well, but I'm a little annoyed at this whole thing, too. From what I've heard so far, all the things that we've been getting chewed out for are commonly done by established members. The only difference is that we're new and the fact that we're not acting like scared little sheep (as many newcomers do, at first) bothers you. We're just here to have fun and, as far as I'm aware, we're not breaking any rules. If you guys would stop being so determined to point out how we're the bad guys, you'd probably find that we're very personable and easy to get along with. We just don't take too kindly to the sort of thing you're trying to pull right now.

And, if I may add on to Lina's post:
    Yes, it makes you look like a dick. It also eventually leads to trying to pull that shit on someone who can outplay you. Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.
  • Options
    Gizza look at your dick.
    Pervert.
  • Options
    Oh, I know, but I think that it's difficult for a group of people to come over from one place together WITHOUT it being like that. Once I'd gotten over the cliqueyness of their initial posts, I have found them to be pretty cool, and where there is inactivity on the forum there's going to be less opportunity for them to interact with other posters to begin with. I think they've done quite well in making an effort to be friendly and talkative, and while I was initially taken aback a bit by their OH HEY WE'RE POSTING LOADS HI! attitude, that's only because normally newbies are quite shy to begin with, probably because they're intimidated by the fact that we ARE quite an established community here, with established friendships and relationships, and I think it's great that these guys have come in and not been like that.

Just my 2p.

:thumb: :yes:

Was a bit annoying at first, but i like them now
  • Options
    Personally Clad, I only take exception when it's clear that any game is being played at all, and you really do seem like you're just trying to wind people up as countless trolls have done before you. I don't know if you've bothered to look but I've only been here since mid 2009, that's pretty new in comparison to most of the regulars. We have all been newbies here, but we haven't all gotten into sexually explicit slagging off matches our first week.
  • Options
    Just because I'm not shy doesn't mean I'm a troll.
  • Options
    Personally Clad, I only take exception when it's clear that any game is being played at all, and you really do seem like you're just trying to wind people up as countless trolls have done before you. I don't know if you've bothered to look but I've only been here since mid 2009, that's pretty new in comparison to most of the regulars. We have all been newbies here, but we haven't all gotten into sexually explicit slagging off matches our first week.
    I dunno about you..... ;)

I like sexually explicit, it makes me happy :D.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Just because I'm not shy doesn't mean I'm a troll.

Have been watching all this unfold and I think the opinion that you guys are trolls needs to be nipped. Not really justified and everyone knows (or if not you do now) that if you want to call someone for being a troll, then you should have a conversation with the mods about it before publicly slamming people. Tis all.
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    Have been watching all this unfold and I think the opinion that you guys are trolls needs to be nipped. Not really justified and everyone knows (or if not you do now) that if you want to call someone for being a troll, then you should have a conversation with the mods about it before publicly slamming people. Tis all.
    I've been trying to make everyone happy but they seem to be ignoring my efforts :(.
  • Options
    I've been trying to make everyone happy but they seem to be ignoring my efforts :(.

You make me happy. :) I like you so far.
  • Options

*hug* wish I had your temper franki
  • Options
    You make me happy. :) I like you so far.
    You have good taste, darling ;).
    Evenstar wrote:
    wish I had your temper franki

Hahaha! No, you really don't :p.
  • Options
    new blood makes the gene pool stronger :thumb:
  • Options

franki you suck up! haha.

errr im still of divided opinion. to be honest the way most of them word their posts is so long winded i dont bother reading them or i skim cos i get bored :D sorry kids.x
  • Options
    new blood makes the gene pool stronger :thumb:

I wonder how many TS babies there have been so far?
  • Options
    errr im still of divided opinion. to be honest the way most of them word their posts is so long winded i dont bother reading them or i skim cos i get bored :D sorry kids.x

...teehee. The Chief and I are especially prone to that, I guess we just have a lot to say. I'm always getting picked on for my "novel-writing". xD
  • Options
    I wonder how many TS babies there have been so far?

be interested to know...
  • Options
    franki you suck up! haha.

Damn right :D

I just like to make everybody happy, bb, don't hate ;).
  • Options
    No worries, Frankie. You've earned yourself this.
  • Options
    ^ A wonderful honor, bestowed upon few. xP
  • Options
    Ahahahahaha. umaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Clear conclusion: My intent was not to get in anyone's e-pants, but to make them laugh.

too long didn't read. (stopped at the last part of the quote). News flash: You make nobody laugh with that. You just seem like a pathetic internet child who thinks he can rock the house in an internet forum, clarified by the following:

You can't go all internet meme "umaaaaad" on me, while posting a paragraph that took you 25 minutes to type up and had a vein the size of your dick popping out from your forehead in the hope to come up with a good come back. Unfortunately you didn't

Don't worry. I won't bully StrubbleS if he stays below the radar and doesn't nearly tear the muscles in his shoulders trying to puff his soup bowl chest out.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH, KIND SIR.

Judging by your picture you are about sixteen years old and you get your kicks by being the internet forum tough guy. Luckily nobody will ever know that you cry yourself to sleep every night, because outside your internet persona malarkey you are a limp-wristed choir-boy who probably gets pushed around too much. Give me a break, forum hero.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    You can't... you didn't...

Now now negativity never got anyone anywhere. Cheer up Mr. Grumpy Gills :)
  • Options
    Oh, I know, but I think that it's difficult for a group of people to come over from one place together WITHOUT it being like that. Once I'd gotten over the cliqueyness of their initial posts, I have found them to be pretty cool, and where there is inactivity on the forum there's going to be less opportunity for them to interact with other posters to begin with. I think they've done quite well in making an effort to be friendly and talkative, and while I was initially taken aback a bit by their OH HEY WE'RE POSTING LOADS HI! attitude, that's only because normally newbies are quite shy to begin with, probably because they're intimidated by the fact that we ARE quite an established community here, with established friendships and relationships, and I think it's great that these guys have come in and not been like that.

Just my 2p.

Someone had some "thinking" juice for lunch. Good post. :thumb:

So these new guys are a bit weird. Seriously, take a step back and look at the rest of us FFS
  • Options
    too long didn't read. (stopped at the last part of the quote). News flash: You make nobody laugh with that. You just seem like a pathetic internet child who thinks he can rock the house in an internet forum, clarified by the following:

You can't go all internet meme "umaaaaad" on me, while posting a paragraph that took you 25 minutes to type up and had a vein the size of your dick popping out from your forehead in the hope to come up with a good come back. Unfortunately you didn't

That whole response took me about five minutes to type up. As a business major in High School, I had to take a typing class. And what part of my post even gave the distinct impression that a vein was popping out of my head? The laughter? The rebuttal of your "logic"? For anyone who actually knows me, they know that I wrote that entire response, busting an artery laughing at your sugarplum fairy attempts at deriding me.

It's unfortunate that you didn't read my post because I find it absolutely hilarious how I called you out on the "WEL I DUN FIND U FUNY AAAAT AAAAAAALLLLLLL!1112!212!eleventy-six!!1" Best part is you not only did that, but you attempted to speak for everyone else, who -- so far -- has completely pissed all over your attempts to do so in the past.

The best part about it all though is that you tl;dr'd me and then spouted off about how I didn't make a good comeback. Which only serves to show that you're butthurt as Ronald McDonald in Washington D.C. and were determined to say that my response was bad no matter what I said. See: Reaction formation.

Though, I have a feeling, like most people who tl;dr -- you actually did read my post, realized you couldn't refute anything and are now backpedaling to avoid admitting it.
    OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH, KIND SIR.

Judging by your picture you are about sixteen years old and you get your kicks by being the internet forum tough guy. Luckily nobody will ever know that you cry yourself to sleep every night, because outside your internet persona malarkey you are a limp-wristed choir-boy who probably gets pushed around too much. Give me a break, forum hero.

Actually, I'm twenty, spunky. And where exactly do you garner internet tough guy from? Have I even once said that I could beat you up in person or any of that? Now, if you're going to spin the whole "LOL U ACT ABRASIVE" role, then you're going to have to explain your opening post in this thread, which exemplies the very thing that you're chastising. Hint: It wasn't me who acted like the hard ass. It was only me who outdid you when you tried to.

I won't bother listing off my real life credentials. I don't feel I need to because rest assured, everyone know knows me is in tears laughing at the very suggestion of how you're personifying me. Quite frankly, I can tell that you're imbuing me with characteristics of yourself. See: Transference and framing.

Do I need to prove it? Do I need to prove it? Tell me I need to prove it.

I'll prove it anyway. Aw, had a bad day, spanky? Aw, poor baby. Well, you don't let that big, mean ol' world hurt you. Because you're special!

Save all that hot air, mudkip. You'll need them to blow up your date later.
  • Options
    MoK wrote: »
    So these new guys are a bit weird. Seriously, take a step back and look at the rest of us FFS

Lol - all aboard the weird train!

:hyper: