Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Petition for Chief Strongpeen's Smile

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Alright, people. Don't let me down, now. Our wonderful Chief is being not-so-wonderful by refusing to smile. He always posts those silly duckface pictures and won't accept that his smile is much prettier. As someone who is concerned with being pretty, you would think that this would motivate him but, alas, it does not.

He's said that if I can get enough people to sign a petition, he'll post one. Please, people of The Site, sign your names and help the cause!

Comments

• Options
    Clan Mother Red
  • Options
    Sits on Totem
  • Options
    Nobody knows him, nobody knows you and nobody gives a fuck. Stop shitting up this forum with your private ménage à trois.
  • Options
    Like ^^^
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    Nobody knows him, nobody knows you and nobody gives a fuck. Stop shitting up this forum with your private ménage à trois.

I think what Strubbles is trying to say, is join in the community rather than trying to make the community join in with you.
  • Options
    are you from another board all together?
    What happened. Has it gone down or have you fallen out with someone on there.

Youre welcome here and everything, thats fine. just wondering
  • Options
    With tryhards like StrubbleS, it's no surprise that the activity of this forum is as it is. If you don't care, don't post in the thread. That's very common internet-posting protocol.

As I see, this forum's name is "Anything Goes", making your comment entirely unwarranted and just serves to make it look like you have a God complex insofar as crying like a grammar school tot if the world (for you, this forum) does not cater to your whim.

Now, if you'd like to make enemies out of people who are doing absolutely nothing detrimental to you or anyone else -- feel free. But it only serves to make you look like a child and your belligerent attitude is only going to make us behave in the exact way you don't want us to.

G-Raffe, that's what we are doing. When a new member joins a forum, they bring with them their own distinct personalities. It's the same thing as real life; a person who joins a group, but behaves exactly like everyone else adds nothing to the mix. They eventually get bored and leave. But by adding their own personality to a congomerate of other personalities, it diversifies the activity of the individuals involved.

As you can see from the many threads we've already posted in, we have no buts about joining in this community as members. However, being that we have personalized relationships prior to joining, it's to be expected that we will react certain ways to one another. As the individuals of this forum become personalized with me, I intend to react to them in certain ways as well. It has nothing to do with alienation of anyone on this board; it has to do with I haven't had the opportunity to speak with everyone, but when I do and the camaraderie is there, I will be just as attentive to you.

If you expect us to pretend we don't know each other and simply try to be like everyone else, that's not going to happen. We're breaking no rules that I know of and, from what I can tell, have been adding positively to the activity of this forum.

Suzy, I responded in our introduction thread about that. :) The majority of us haven't been on a forum in quite a few months.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »

sorry but this just made me spit my drink out with laughter :D
  • Options
    Wow, way to take something fun and silly and make it srs bsns.

I assure you all, we're not trying to be cliquey. In fact, we've been posting back and forth with other people in other threads when the opportunity arises. There simply hasn't been a huge amount of activity in the day that we've been here.

Any of you are welcome to join in at any time should you have something to say, we won't gang up on you. Actually, it'd be welcomed. We're not here so that we can all talk to each other and no one else--that's what skype is for. We're here to have a chance to meet other people and hopefully have some fun doing it.
  • Options
    That and to laugh at tryhards like StrubbleS.

Also, de Magne requests moar wimmenz. There are not nearly enough bellas in the Chief's grace.
  • Options
    That and to laugh at tryhards like StrubbleS.

Also, de Magne requests moar wimmenz. There are not nearly enough bellas in the Chief's grace.

That just doesnt make any sense to me at all?
  • Options
    *translates* He says there aren't enough females on the site. It was his way of being funny. You'll get used to it. xD
  • Options
    *translates* He says there aren't enough females on the site. It was his way of being funny. You'll get used to it. xD

There are an awful lot of females on this site.
  • Options
    And it's seemingly never enough. *shakes head*
  • Options
    And it's seemingly never enough. *shakes head*

Bit of a misogynist point of view?
  • Options
    Misogynist? More like philogynist.
  • Options
    I wouldn't say that, after all if no amount of women is good enough for him, then he cant place that much value in them ;)
  • Options
    I disagree. I find beef jerky scrumptious, but just because I'm not content with one doesn't mean I don't put value on one. It just means that one doesn't sate my needs.
  • Options
    I disagree. I find beef jerky scrumptious, but just because I'm not content with one doesn't mean I don't put value on one. It just means that one doesn't sate my needs.

So you have a "need" of women then?
  • Options
    Doesn't every heterosexual male? xD
  • Options
    What do you mean?
  • Options
    Doesn't every heterosexual male? xD

I want, but I don't need.

Call it a lesson I learnt in a "self help" workshop ;)
  • Options
    I have a need of more women when there is only one. Aye?
  • Options
    Pretty sure I read somewhere G is a woman, have at her. ;)
  • Options
    Is she bootylicious?
  • Options
    Is she bootylicious?

:flirt:
  • Options
    I'm going to take that as a yes.

Sooo... how yoooou doin'? ;)
  • Options
    By bootylicious you really mean does she take it in the most uncomfortable place ever, yes she does...

And I don't mean a back of a Volkswagen
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    By bootylicious you really mean does she take it in the most uncomfortable place ever, yes she does...

Though I do have a VW.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »

Oh no, now he'll be hooked -.-