Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Petition for Chief Strongpeen's Smile

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The Chief wonders: Do they like it in the pooper?
  • Options
    ....and the Clan Mother slowly shakes her head. A one-track mind if I ever saw one.
  • Options
    And Totem vigorously nods her head. A one-track mind if I ever saw one.
  • Options
    The Chief is a benevolent Chief, who abides by the tribal ways. So, the Chief is willing to trade the Clan Mother's pooper for the finest pooper on these forums.

Fair deal?
  • Options
    ...what do you mean "trade"?
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »

:thumb:
  • Options
    The Chief means that your pooper will go to the highest bidder.
  • Options
    who are they?

They are the demi gods of this forum.

As there is only one true god who abandoned us...
  • Options
    Are they Norwegian, by chance?
  • Options
    The Chief means that your pooper will go to the highest bidder.

*covers pooper* But... you can't do that! Not only do you not own my "pooper" to be able to trade it, but I don't want it being given to some random stranger! D:
  • Options
    The Chief is a benevolent Chief, who abides by the tribal ways. So, the Chief is willing to trade the Clan Mother's pooper for the finest pooper on these forums.

Fair deal?

The finest pooper on here is clearly my wives, alas she us not for trade,
  • Options
    The finest pooper on here is clearly my wives, alas she us not for trade,

Your wives?
  • Options
    **wife's, I think. Not implying that he has multiple wives. xD
  • Options
    Your wives?

Ha I ment wife's on my phone at work, lol
  • Options
    Hellfire and his hareem
  • Options
    Hellfire and his hareem

:nervous:
  • Options
    Kaff wrote: »
    :nervous:
    I second that remark :p.

In other news, you guys are amusing. :D
  • Options
    i don't really understand what's going on :(
  • Options
    omg hi wrote: »
    i don't really understand what's going on :(

you're not alone in that.x
  • Options
    I second that remark :p.

In other news, you guys are amusing. :D

Jee thanks you two... :(
  • Options
    Jee thanks you two... :(
    De nada :p
  • Options
    With tryhards like StrubbleS, it's no surprise that the activity of this forum is as it is. If you don't care, don't post in the thread. That's very common internet-posting protocol.

LOL, "tryhards like StrubbleS". potkettleblack. The activity on this forum is just fine, btw. The kind of 122posts a day spam is not the kind of activity anyone misses. What the fuck is the deal with you and your little grabbing ass posse anyway? Is this some kind of internet version of playing house? Why don't you go ahead and tell me more about internet-posting protocol while trying to play more of the e-pimp of this site, which is pure hilarity! btw and a super effective to be an estimated member of a community (especially among the girls!) when you are barely old enough to fit into the 16-25 years target group of theSite.

Man, I hope you guys go away like a bad fart on a windy day.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    LOL, "tryhards like StrubbleS". potkettleblack. The activity on this forum is just fine, btw. The kind of 122posts a day spam is not the kind of activity anyone misses. What the fuck is the deal with you and your little grabbing ass posse anyway? Is this some kind of internet version of playing house? Why don't you go ahead and tell me more about internet-posting protocol while trying to play more of the e-pimp of this site, which is pure hilarity! btw and a super effective to be an estimated member of a community (especially among the girls!) when you are barely old enough to fit into the 16-25 years target group of theSite.

Aaaaand breathe.

I think it's fairly obvious by now, Strubs, that they're fairly welcome. I HAVE missed the activity that these guys are generating, actually, because I get a bit bored of clicking refresh all the time and there being nothing new or interesting.

Chill, yo. :heart:.
  • Options
    I HAVE missed the activity that these guys are generating, actually, because I get a bit bored of clicking refresh all the time and there being nothing new or interesting.

Agreed, but the whole idea of this forum is for sharing, open-ness and suchlike, that you can talk to people from all walks of life without any of the difficulties peer dynamics IRL can create. To come into a new place and announce the arrival of your 'clan' and talking in in-jokes just shits all over that. I think there is a balance that is yet to be achieved here.
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    Agreed, but the whole idea of this forum is for sharing, open-ness and suchlike, that you can talk to people from all walks of life without any of the difficulties peer dynamics IRL can create. To come into a new place and announce the arrival of your 'clan' and talking in in-jokes just shits all over that. I think there is a balance that is yet to be achieved here.
    Oh, I know, but I think that it's difficult for a group of people to come over from one place together WITHOUT it being like that. Once I'd gotten over the cliqueyness of their initial posts, I have found them to be pretty cool, and where there is inactivity on the forum there's going to be less opportunity for them to interact with other posters to begin with. I think they've done quite well in making an effort to be friendly and talkative, and while I was initially taken aback a bit by their OH HEY WE'RE POSTING LOADS HI! attitude, that's only because normally newbies are quite shy to begin with, probably because they're intimidated by the fact that we ARE quite an established community here, with established friendships and relationships, and I think it's great that these guys have come in and not been like that.

Just my 2p.
  • Options
    LOL, "tryhards like StrubbleS". potkettleblack

LOL I KNO U R BUT WUT M I?

Nice retort, chico.

Ahahahahaha. umaaaaaaaaaaaad.

See, I figured most people were smart enough to catch onto obvious jokes that were my comments about, as you so eloquently put it, "playing e-pimp". And while it seems everyone else is, it seems that the bruised poppyseed that your DNA haphazardly tried to form into a brain couldn't put A and B together. So, let me spell it out for you, simply by pointing out the fact that the "e-pimping" that I'm apparently engaging in has been directed at male and female alike. In both cases, overexaggerated.

Clear conclusion: My intent was not to get in anyone's e-pants, but to make them laugh. An objective I clearly fulfilled, even though your bitter, AFC response will clearly be "WEL I DUN FIND U FUNY AAAAT AAAAAAALLLLLLL!1112!212!eleventy-six!!1"

I suppose to you, having friends that you do activities with like join forums is a foreign concept. But see, the rest of the world outside your little microcosm of reality actually has networks of friends and their daily activities don't include chewing on jockstraps (as well as their contents) and playing lone wolf on the intarwebs. Exsqueeeeeze me for not living my life in solitude. ;)

Mon ami, when you're done rampantly sodomizing yourself with that lubed suppository and you can think about something other than Mary J. Rottencrotch grimacing a "hello" to you today, you can try again and hope that your tryhard attempts clinch a little better next time. Until then, gres mi na kurac.

Best part about that whole sexually frustrated nerd rage of yours is how your peers completely contradicted your opening argument. In the very next post even. If that's not embarrassing, I don't know what is.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Oh, I know, but I think that it's difficult for a group of people to come over from one place together WITHOUT it being like that. Once I'd gotten over the cliqueyness of their initial posts, I have found them to be pretty cool, and where there is inactivity on the forum there's going to be less opportunity for them to interact with other posters to begin with. I think they've done quite well in making an effort to be friendly and talkative, and while I was initially taken aback a bit by their OH HEY WE'RE POSTING LOADS HI! attitude, that's only because normally newbies are quite shy to begin with, probably because they're intimidated by the fact that we ARE quite an established community here, with established friendships and relationships, and I think it's great that these guys have come in and not been like that.

Just my 2p.

I salut you Franki - couldn't put it better myself. :thumb:
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    I salut you Franki - couldn't put it better myself. :thumb:
    *bows* :D
  • Options

See, I figured most people were smart enough to catch onto obvious jokes that were my comments about, as you so eloquently put it, "playing e-pimp".

Ahh now see this is where the communication has fallen down. This site has got a lot of e-pimps, e-trolls, and e-fuckingirritating in the past. Usually when we see someone who is pushing a persona that hard I (we?) just roll my eyes, wait for the standard issue 'give me attention' threads to die down and for them to be outed and/or banned. Especially when a group of it crops up, because more often than not, it's all the same person. So if you were attempting to parody this, that's probably why you failed. Best to just be yourselves for the time being, so we can get to know you as individuals, and if/when you do attempt this type of satire in the future we know that your joking.

And if the below example of abuse and attempted bullying (I say attempted, because I suspect you're just stirring the shit storm with strubs) is who you are as an individual, you won't last long here. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the below gets you banned.

Mon ami, when you're done rampantly sodomizing yourself with that lubed suppository and you can think about something other than Mary J. Rottencrotch grimacing a "hello" to you today, you can try again and hope that your tryhard attempts clinch a little better next time. Until then, gres mi na kurac.
  • Options
    It wasn't satire. It was me being myself, which consists of joking around. :P