Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

relatively happy/good news thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Had a wicked day yesterday :d
  • Options
    Just got back from Race of Life , not running of course as i am not eligible for technical reasons :)
    But had a great day in the hot sunshine supporting friends and family xx
  • Options
    I have a whole day off yaaaaaay!!
  • Options
    I got a letter from Oxford today and I have a college place!

I got into St Stephen's House (www.ssho.ox.ac.uk) which is really pretty and I'm very excited! Yay for going back to university!
  • Options
    Watching football with an Indian take away <3
    Xx
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »

I got into St Stephen's House (www.ssho.ox.ac.uk) which is really pretty and I'm very excited! Yay for going back to university!

congratulations!!

im happy because i had an amazing weekend meeting a good friend's new american girlfriend. then going to london yesterday to meet an old friend and causing havoc on a bus, the british museum and the tate. and seeing boobs
  • Options
    i saw ash and badly drawn boy play yesterday and they were amazing :)
  • Options
    had a good day today, was still anxious but it didnt affect my day too much, got my room tided and the house tided and i am feeling nice and relaxed, first time in a few weeks :)
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Didn't have to make a single snakebite all night at work, then I get home to have an awesome all night/morning chat with the missus and eventually one of the best nights sleep I've had in a LONG time :D
  • Options
    Out till 6 in the morning. 4 hours sleep. No lunch yet. 2 and a half hours of basketball with friends. I was in top condition even tho I was still in Delirium. Then going to the riverside of the Donau, grabbing some food. Then some accident happened (I think a woman had a sunstroke), and the ambulance helicopter came and landed like 30 meters away from where we were lying. I made a cool video of it.

Then the police came, and a friend of mine is police officer. He was there and we were catching up, because I haven't seen him in months, because he is so busy with work.

I really wanted to go to my flat cleaning up some more. On Saturday is housewarming party and I just don't have the time to go there between all the parties and chilling out :/
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »

w00t w00t, conrgatulations!
  • Options
    Seven words: Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, Esme, Rosaline, Carlisle :heart:
  • Options

The Waltons? :d
  • Options
    l got my dads old iphone!! my old ohne was a shitty erickson worth 1.88 on envirophine and now i have a shiney new one yay
  • Options
    :no:

Also, it's Rosalie, not Rosaline ;)
  • Options
    I accidentally laughed in church today when the priest came out with 'I am on fire with my passion for Paul'. How mature am I?!
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    :no:

Also, it's Rosalie, not Rosaline ;)

I know, as soon as I wrote that :p I was flicking through the book trying to find the spelling but I couldn't :p

It's a bit bad though.. I am falling slightly in love with Jane from the Volturi, and Alec... feel a bit like I'm betraying my beloved Cullen's :lol:
    Xx
  • Options
    I know, as soon as I wrote that :p I was flicking through the book trying to find the spelling but I couldn't :p

It's a bit bad though.. I am falling slightly in love with Jane from the Volturi, and Alec... feel a bit like I'm betraying my beloved Cullen's :lol:
    Xx

There's a doctor at my surgery called Dr. Cullen...

PS. Twilight's overrated.
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    There's a doctor at my surgery called Dr. Cullen...

Totally is :yes:.

That's not stopping me from downloading New Moon right now though, I've not seen it yet :o.
  • Options
    grace wrote: »

Uhuh just saw new film it sucks! Jasper is hoot tho
  • Options
    Evenstar wrote: »
    Uhuh just saw new film it sucks! Jasper is hoot tho
    If I was going to go for any of them, it would totally be Alice. The boys all ming.

:heart: Alice though. And I'd actually have a bit of IRL-Carlisle.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    If I was going to go for any of them, it would totally be Alice.

Noooo, Jane and Alec... and Emmett and Edward.
    Xx
  • Options
    I'll give you Emmett, but Edward? Yeuch, no.
  • Options
    I hope there's a special guest in the new Twilight film to put an end to all this emo vampire shite.

633839569142980630-Twilight.jpg
  • Options
    :hyper: I got an email this morning telling me that a company I've wanted to work for for ages is so impressed with my CV that despite the fact that there are no vacancies and they've never hired anyone with less than 10 years experience before, they're creating a job for me and they want me to come in for interview!

Argh!! :hyper:

:d

Smug As You Like :cool:
  • Options
    :hyper: I got an email this morning telling me that a company I've wanted to work for for ages is so impressed with my CV that despite the fact that there are no vacancies and they've never hired anyone with less than 10 years experience before, they're creating a job for me and they want me to come in for interview!

wow thats awesome! well done :)
  • Options

Congrats - don't blame you for being smug, that's fab!

I had a great weekend with some of my best friends...came into work today feeling all blue that it's over only to find someone's brought in cake. All good :)
  • Options

wow!!!!! nice one :thumb: im going to you for tips on cvs :p
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit

That's so cool it's unbelievable :)

Someone else would have quoted that post and said "And then you woke up?"
  • Options
    I hope there's a special guest in the new Twilight film to put an end to all this emo vampire shite.

Yeah, well, you aren't a 13 year old girl :p The books and movies weren't aimed at you... it's like, I'm not going to watch some Shakespeare (except for drama studies...)
    Xx