Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

relatively happy/good news thread

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote: »
    :hyper: :d. I'm excited about meeting Baby Kaff :d.

Me too :hyper:

Happily for you, she should be a lot cleaner and less disgruntled the first time you meet her :p
  • Options
    im excited about going to thorpe park on saturday :hyper: the only park ive ever been to in the uk is alton towers ages ago so im looking forward to going to another one!
    ive also managed to blag friday off work too so am heading across to cardiff to see some uni friends ive not seen in nearly 2 years :)
  • Options
    finally made an opticians appt and applying for a voluntary position which sounds perfect :hyper:
  • Options
    My hand has finally stopped peeling.
  • Options
    Download tomorrow :hyper:
  • Options
    Final exam for my work tomorrow. Hopefully at 9:30 tomorrow I will have passed it and be finished with all education for a while! :hyper:

And my amazon shipment has arrived, I'll pick it up tomorrow after the exam. :D
  • Options
    finally made an opticians appt and applying for a voluntary position which sounds perfect :hyper:

ooo, doing what? :)
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    Final exam for my work tomorrow. Hopefully at 9:30 tomorrow I will have passed it and be finished with all education for a while! :hyper:

And my amazon shipment has arrived, I'll pick it up tomorrow after the exam. :D

Hows the baby coming along? ;D Do you see the first merits already? Like your belly button turning inside out so all the lint falls out by itself? :p
  • Options
    ooo, doing what? :)

a place called the verbal arts centre in derry, i dont know a lot about them but i know they run literacy classes for kids as well as promote local literary talent, would be perfect cuz my degree was in english literature :) fingers crossed
  • Options
    My sister and i are off to London in the morning sight seeing and then we have tickets for Leona at the o2 , i am soooo excited i cant wait :hyper:
  • Options
    i am working overtime tomorrow so not only will i bag about £200 because i'll be getting paid time and a half and petrol expenses but i'm getting to patrol THIS...http://www.parklife.uk.com/line_ups.php

OH YEAHHHH. i lovelovelove calvin harris!!!!!

hehe, gotta love my job sometimes. i'm actually really looking forward to going into work tomorrow! sadddd!
  • Options
    I'm going HOME tomorrow :hyper:
  • Options
    True Blood starts again soon!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    a place called the verbal arts centre in derry, i dont know a lot about them but i know they run literacy classes for kids as well as promote local literary talent, would be perfect cuz my degree was in english literature :) fingers crossed

:thumb: nice!
  • Options
    one of my most loveliest friends had a little girl this morning :hyper: she sent me a picture and she is beaaaaaautiful. she has loads of dark hair and big feet. haha.
  • Options
    Graduation every weekend now. :thumb: I passed my exam this morning so now I can start enjoying to only work again.

Picked up my amazon shipment and the other one had arrived as well so I've got a boatload of books. :hyper:

Going to have lunch with mom and maybe I can tempt her with an ice cream on the way back if we're not too stuffed.

I'm so ridiculously relieved !!! This exam has been hanging over my head for weeks now and is all I've been able to focus on.
  • Options

ahh thats nice! it sounds brill :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I have a day off today as I had a day in lieu. So I am sat, knitting and watching the world cup whilst my daughter is at nursery and my husband is at work. I am having a chill, me day. Which is needed after a rather stressful week. Not back at school til Wednesday. Go me!
  • Options
    **helen** wrote: »
    :thumb: nice!

• Options
    it took me two goes, but I have finally finished my first year! my last essay was a piece of poo though, so hopefully thats a finish with no retakes
  • Options
    Off to the o2 to see Leona, leaving in 38 minutes and counting :yippe:
  • Options
    I'm listening to Faure's Requiem trying to do an essay. Essay sucks, but Faure definitely does not. That alone makes me happy.
  • Options
    World cup always makes me :d even though I don't really like football that much ha.
  • Options
    Oh and... every once in a while I think "Jeeez I do love my friends".

See pic

I couldn't make it round Europe with them, so they took me instead :p
  • Options
    Oh and... every once in a while I think "Jeeez I do love my friends".

See pic

I couldn't make it round Europe with them, so they took me instead :p

:d
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    G wrote: »
    :d
    We did that for you at a site meet once :p
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    We did that for you at a site meet once :p

I know :)
  • Options
    Went to pick some more medication up today and since the start of my brand spankin' new HIV drugs, my Viral Load has gone from 1,766,000 to 1,025 and my CD4 has gone from 23 to 343. So i'm sorry to say i'm gonna be around a bit longer ! and no more fucking nebulisers, hurrah :)
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    Went to pick some more medication up today and since the start of my brand spankin' new HIV drugs, my Viral Load has gone from 1,766,000 to 1,025 and my CD4 has gone from 23 to 343. So i'm sorry to say i'm gonna be around a bit longer ! and no more fucking nebulisers, hurrah :)

:hyper:
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »

:thumb:

I'm happy today because of how tolerant my bloke is of me these days. He's so kind to me :)