Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Obligatory World of Warcraft Thread

Comments

• Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    the blood elf male dance - totally gay.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    the blood elf male dance - totally awesome.

Fixed that for you, bb.
  • Options
    ok blood elf females i can deal with but the males.....seriously xD

tho saying that i have no male characters so not an issue for me ^^
  • Options
    Oh, the boys are undeniably camp. I can't take anyone who RPs as a big muscular elf seriously. Elro (my rogue) is tall and skinny and a bit of a douchebag, honestly. He's like a walking L'Oreal advert.
  • Options
    YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

Ring of Maddening Whispers, Ring of Rapid Ascent, Amulent of Silent Eulogy AND t10 mark all in one raid :)
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    Oh, the boys are undeniably camp. I can't take anyone who RPs as a big muscular elf seriously. Elro (my rogue) is tall and skinny and a bit of a douchebag, honestly. He's like a walking L'Oreal advert.

I would prefer someone RP a big muscular douchebag than the usual "blood knight noble" copy paste you see all over the place. Just like you have no end of big muscular douchebag human warriors.

It is not RP unless you RP a douchebag or an orphan, or someone who was orphaned because he is a douchebag.
  • Options
    I would prefer someone RP a big muscular douchebag than the usual "blood knight noble" copy paste you see all over the place. Just like you have no end of big muscular douchebag human warriors.

It is not RP unless you RP a douchebag or an orphan, or someone who was orphaned because he is a douchebag.

Funny you should say that, there's a guild on AD called <Blood Knight Guard>. I was thinking about putting Lu on there since her backstory is that she comes from Blood Knight parents who pushed her into it and she rebelled a bit, hence her being slightly standoffish and bitchy. Was going to make Elro be her little brother who disowned his parents completely and became a bit of a criminal.

He's still a douchebag, as is Lu, but they're lovable douchebags.
  • Options
    The Blood Knight Guard I have had one experience of when I whispered very nicely if I could attack them (2 blokes standing around) and I threw a dagger at him using the old hookline 'you see you, you c***? I'll cut you first' - missing him of course and he put me on ignore for swearing, as if swearing at someone is worse than chucking a dagger at them :(

I usually roleplay totally wired wrong sadistic psychopaths because it's insanely fun seeing peoples reactions to it, especially losing a fight with someone who expects the usual dodges and inevitable 'fuk u godmoter' argumen that crops up when neither wants to lose ^^
  • Options
    Are you on AD then, Snuggle? Don't happen to have a nice guild I can join do ye?
  • Options
    I am on AD ya, mainly Alliance and one on horde at 76 that I am looking for motivation to play :p

Unless you want to be a Geisha then no, no guilds ^^ I personally prefer 1to1 or 1to2 RP rather than those big event things since they are all on a saturday and I cant play saturdays QQ

I could offer you a psychotic blood elf companion with a short fuse and a pottymouth if that is a silver medal? Her name is Murcatto ^^
  • Options
    I will stick you on my friends list, since it sounds like your belf could get on well with Lu :d.
  • Options
    Oh, and if you feel like smutty chat then feel free to /join baronslutty. I could do with somebody else who doesn't just talk about my old guild all the time :yeees:.
  • Options
    Smut? :o Yey for smut!

Nothing like being railed by 5 Tauren futa's while handcuffed to a Kodo for a good night of roleplay! :d
  • Options
    Haha!

Unfortunately the only Tauren in the channel probably has me on ignore now. He might talk to you as long as you don't mention you know me though ;).
  • Options
    That's what happens when you milk them without permission :(
  • Options
    Haha. I wish that was why :(.
  • Options
    I just did the most amazing PuG ever :heart:. We two-healed Rotface and I made a whole bunch of new friends :D.
  • Options
    I keep missing out on ICC raiding because of work =(

wtb raiding guild that raids on nights other than Friday/Saturday
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote: »
    I keep missing out on ICC raiding because of work =(

wtb raiding guild that raids on nights other than Friday/Saturday
    Can you not pug it?
  • Options
    Discipline spec.

Cheers. I should have known because I levelled a disc priest to 60, then went holy 60-70. I always knew it as disc / holy / shadow, so 'disco' threw me :-)
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Cheers. I should have known because I levelled a disc priest to 60, then went holy 60-70. I always knew it as disc / holy / shadow, so 'disco' threw me :-)
    It's just a play on words :).
  • Options
    Leveling mining is so painful :(. But hopefully it will be profitable enough for me to level my much-lower-level jewelcrafting without too much hassle.
  • Options
    Leveling mining is so painful

When you speak to your trainer so you can get to 450 mining go to the Isle of Quel'Danas (where the Sunwell is). There's hardly anyone there so you can mine khorium and adamantite until you're about 420.

Then go to Sholozar Basin and mine saronite (rich saronite is 425 skill). Took me about 45 minutes to get from 375 to 450 that way.
  • Options
    I would do that but that island bugs the hell out of me :D. I've only been there once but eugh.

Thank you though :)
  • Options
    Can't you pug it?
    I can but I prefer to go with people I know/who know what they're doing.
  • Options
    you should all blatantly move to SWC and we shall set up our own raiding/social guild ^^
  • Options
    LAUNCH WoW NOW !

The new patch will download :)
  • Options
    tis downloaded :)

just waiting for my server to come back online :mad:

and annoyed that i can't even log in :grump:
  • Options
    I never played WoW, I played Rappelz :P

I was a lvl73 Soldier, a lvl98 Druid, a lvl98 Evoker, a lvl 85 knight, a lvl99 Bishop and a lvl65 Chaos Magician! Woo! Damn I miss that game! :D
  • Options
    I'll download it now, but I can't log in either =( - My account got hacked some point last month and they cancelled my subscription once the month was up, so I have to wait til I get home (where I left my debit card *doh*) then I can finally play again :D