Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whats for tea?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My mum and Brother are having Pizza.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I just phoned my mum to find out what she is having for dinner. She informed me that they were having pasta. How exciting :hyper:

:|
  • Options
    I just phoned my mum to find out what she is having for dinner. She informed me that they were having pasta. How exciting :hyper:

:yippe:

I haven't rung my mum, but I can tell you anyway, as she always has fish & chips for dinner on a friday, so she will only be having something light, probably a sandwich.

You may now continue with your lives :)

P.S. I'm having steak & chips
  • Options
    My parents always have take away Indian for dinner on a Friday ;]

On a serious note though Cool2Play I think that you should think very carefully about posting in this thread in future - its clear from these posts and from others you have made that you do have serious food issues which you need to sort out and which i hope you are getting help with but your not really addressing them by bragging to all of us about what your not eating - in many sense's your just reinforcing your problems.

This is suppose to be a non judgemental thread celebrating the wonders of food.

Big Hugs - i dont' want to be mean but i think your making your problems worse and i want to help.
  • Options
    Chicken and soy sauce stir fry.
  • Options
    Spicy beef cottage pie with a sweet potato topping :yum:

Also got a gorgeous bottle of Riesling chilling in the fridge
  • Options
    either some cajun chicken with a cheese sauce and some peppers or some thing more simple...
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    My parents always have take away Indian for dinner on a Friday ;]

On a serious note though Cool2Play I think that you should think very carefully about posting in this thread in future - its clear from these posts and from others you have made that you do have serious food issues which you need to sort out and which i hope you are getting help with but your not really addressing them by bragging to all of us about what your not eating - in many sense's your just reinforcing your problems.

This is suppose to be a non judgemental thread celebrating the wonders of food.

Big Hugs - i dont' want to be mean but i think your making your problems worse and i want to help.
    You said it in a much nicer way than I was going to ;o. I agree Cool2play - also please bear in mind that there are other people on these forums, some of whom I care about greatly, who have a lot of issues with food and doing what you're doing can often make things worse for them. I'm not saying you're doing this on purpose, but there was a similar problem with another thread (what have you eaten today?) which turned into a competition about who could eat the least.

Anyway, for dinner tonight me and Rich are having chicken caesar salad and tomorrow (after we get back from Alton Towers :hyper: ) we're having pasta beans n cheese :yum:.
  • Options
    I had pizza and saladaladaladalad.
  • Options
    Egg fried rice, chips & squid with peppers in black bean sauce.
  • Options
    me and my boyfriend had an indian :yum:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    My flatmates all had pizza.

I also had pizza.
  • Options
    My friends, ex girlfriends half brothers girlfriend had cheesy chips tonight :D
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    My friends, ex girlfriends half brothers girlfriend had cheesy chips tonight :D

I loooove cheesy chips :D
  • Options
    Valentines tonight and I'm cooking :D

Starter: Aubergine, tomato and mozerella stacks
    Main: Spinach and ricotta canelloni
    Pudding: Rhubarb fool

Yum yum
  • Options
    Tonight we are having toad in the hole with roast parsnips, peas, creamy mash and onion gravy. Yummy.

And a lemon meringue pie for dessert :yum:
  • Options
    kangoo wrote: »
    Valentines tonight and I'm cooking :D

Starter: Aubergine, tomato and mozerella stacks
    Main: Spinach and ricotta canelloni
    Pudding: Rhubarb fool

Yum yum

Can I be your valentine? :yum:
  • Options
    Can I be your valentine? :yum:

You only want me for my cooking :crying:

Woohoo its all looking good, everything made! Made the pasta from scratch as well, proper funky! Had lots of fun with the pasta machine, not fun trying to clean it though :mad:
  • Options
    My mum and brother had burger and chips. Again.
  • Options

Seriously ... whats with the mum and brother theme?

My cat had whiskas chicken .. but no one gives a shit! :)
  • Options
    kangoo wrote: »
    You only want me for my cooking :crying:

Woohoo its all looking good, everything made! Made the pasta from scratch as well, proper funky! Had lots of fun with the pasta machine, not fun trying to clean it though :mad:

At least I'm honest about it :p

Making your own pasta, thats fancy and cool! I hope it is turns out as delicious as it sounds :D
  • Options

Seriously. You need to stop doing this. It started out quirky but now it's just plain annoying.

If you have an eating problem, go and talk about it in the health section. Or don't, it's really up to you. Just stop dropping weird comments in this thread, which is a food thread, and, really, not about you or your mum.
  • Options
    Mist wrote: »
    Seriously. You need to stop doing this. It started out quirky but now it's just plain annoying.

If you have an eating problem, go and talk about it in the health section. Or don't, it's really up to you. Just stop dropping weird comments in this thread, which is a food thread, and, really, not about you or your mum.

yeah. i agree.

you CONSTANTLY rubbing it in our faces that you aren't eating may appear to some as a bit attention seeking. well, in the way you are doing it anyway...

if you want to talk about your eating disorder, talk about it in a thread about eating disorders so at least then, people can choose if they want to read it or not. you could seriously trigger someone who is trying to recover from an ed/has an ed here.

eta: im not having a go. im just giving you a bit of advice :p i know how hard it is so please, if you want to talk about your ed, create a thread in the health forum :heart:
  • Options
    I've had steak and chips for tea. Only finished it half an hour ago, so having a little rest then it's lemon cheesecake for pud :)

I remember the "what have you eaten" thread.. I would probably "win" the prize for eating the most at the moment! Seriously, little missy and mist, watch out for your food bill increasing as the weeks go by! :o [btw, am talking about pregnancy, for those who are completely lost!]
  • Options
    today I had a stick of celery :D
  • Options
    I've had steak and chips for tea. Only finished it half an hour ago, so having a little rest then it's lemon cheesecake for pud :)

I remember the "what have you eaten" thread.. I would probably "win" the prize for eating the most at the moment! Seriously, little missy and mist, watch out for your food bill increasing as the weeks go by! :o [btw, am talking about pregnancy, for those who are completely lost!]

I am already combatting this by doing my shopping online. I've not been too bad recently. I don't eat too much for lunch and whenever I snack I'm never sure what I want so end up not eating (or eating pickled onions!). It's dinner that is the issue because I eat slightly larger portions now. Probably to compensate the fact that I don't eat a huge lunch!

Have you had any craving recently? I've had a few, but nothing out of the ordinary. I have been craving cheese with salt n vinegar crisps sandwiches, chips with lashings of vinegar and ketchup and pickled onions (not all at the same time!)

To answer this thread, dinner tonight is whatever my husband makes me. Lunch is left over chinese. Yum :yum:
  • Options
    I'm eating more than double what I used to eat for lunch (two huge ham salad buns) and then snacking loads throughout the day, usually malt loaf, flapjacks, apples and chocolate. Plus having a big tea.. :D

No proper cravings really - usually it's when someone mentions something, I think I have to have it there and then. Like I see an advert for something and start craving it then - I'm a marketer's dream right now! :blush: Have been eating lots of S&V crisps though and having potato waffles as snacks so that I can have lashings of S&V on them!

And, to answer the thread, no idea what's for tea tonight.. I'll come back later! :)
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    mm yes, its becoming much like the 'what have you eaten thread' when certain people made it into a competition on who could eat the least :rolleyes:
    Because I didn't already say that once :rolleyes:.
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    Just echoing your wisdom dear :rolleyes:

:p
    Not rolling my eyes at YOU dear :p.
  • Options
    im cooking my boyfriend a roast dinner, he loves em :D

we have got a nice joint of beef to roast and along with it, we are having, roast potatoes, yorky puds, sage & onion stuffing, carrots & swede, roasted parsnips, peas and today, im going to attempt to make my own gravy :)

yummy yum yum :yum:

i love sundays :D

last night, we had homemade lasagne that i made. it was very nice!