Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Whats for tea?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tonight will be lasagne! And garlic bread :yum:
  • Options
    My mum and my Brother have got Roast Beef and other stuff like roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings and stuff like that.
  • Options
    Mist wrote: »
    Seriously. You need to stop doing this. It started out quirky but now it's just plain annoying.

If you have an eating problem, go and talk about it in the health section. Or don't, it's really up to you. Just stop dropping weird comments in this thread, which is a food thread, and, really, not about you or your mum.

I really don't care.
  • Options
    My mum and my Brother have got Roast Beef and other stuff like roast potatoes, yorkshire puddings and stuff like that.

are you blind?!?!?!
  • Options
    are you blind?!?!?!

Guess I must be.
  • Options
    I really don't care.
    I'm sorry, but that's not the sort of attitude to have here. It's also the sort of attitude which is going to lead people to assume that you are attention seeking and faking. Also, if what you're doing IN ANY WAY triggers someone I care about and makes their problems worse, I will make it my personal mission to have you banned from here.
  • Options
    Guess I must be.

either that or severely insensitive and more than a little rude, have you seen the posts asking you to stop hinting at how little you are eating, you must have, if so why are you still making the posts? would you be happy if you triggered off somebody elses eating disorder? whats wrong with you?

oh dear.
  • Options
    I don't have to put what I have for tea. And there is a reason. Which I really don't think is anyine elses business.
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    I'm sorry, but that's not the sort of attitude to have here. It's also the sort of attitude which is going to lead people to assume that you are attention seeking and faking. Also, if what you're doing IN ANY WAY triggers someone I care about and makes their problems worse, I will make it my personal mission to have you banned from here.

If you must go ahead. Because right now I couldn't care. :no:
  • Options
    either that or severely insensitive and more than a little rude, have you seen the posts asking you to stop hinting at how little you are eating, you must have, if so why are you still making the posts? would you be happy if you triggered off somebody elses eating disorder? whats wrong with you?

oh dear.

Well I must be deranged (don't know if it is cirrect spelling). I must be mad and rude and first of all I hadn't seen it until I had posted.
  • Options
    If you must go ahead. Because right now I couldn't care. :no:
    You don't care that someone who is seriously ill may be made worse by your posts? What a wonderful and supportive member you are.
  • Options
    You don't care that someone who is seriously ill may be made worse by your posts? What a wonderful and supportive member you are.

I didn't mean it like that. And you know totoally nothing about me. You don't know how I have my tea. And really right now I couldn't give a stuff if people hate me or my posts.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I don't have to put what I have for tea. And there is a reason. Which I really don't think is anyine elses business.

Then why the frick are you in this thread?! Gah :/
  • Options
    But you kinda have made it everyone's business posting in here and in other threads about your eating, so of course people know. And doing this does look slightly attention seeking, I'm not saying it is, it does look that way though.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Exactly.

If you have eating issues you should really post in the health section, if you aren't eating mentioning it in this thread probably isn't the way.

Noone here is meaning to get to you, we're all just concerned for yourself and other members.
  • Options
    I am not saying I am not connerned for other members. Because I am and I love helping others. And to be honest if others want to think I am attention seeking then they can go ahead because it is there thoughts and that is totally up to them what eveyone else thinks of each other. And I don't really see the problem I have only been say what my mum and brother have for tea. Wheres the crime.
  • Options
    Went clubbing last night so need some stodge for tonight!

Having some friends over, we're going to be having sausage, mash, braised savoy cabbage with pancetta and some onion gravy. Finishing off with a banana butterscotch pudding and vanilla ice cream :yum:
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    Went clubbing last night so need some stodge for tonight!

Having some friends over, we're going to be having sausage, mash, braised savoy cabbage with pancetta and some onion gravy. Finishing off with a banana butterscotch pudding and vanilla ice cream :yum:

Please send your left overs this a-way. Thanking you :thumb:
  • Options
    Two of the diners are South African men - can't promise anything! ;)

The pudding is dead easy to make however... http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/516685
  • Options
    I really don't care.

That much is obvious. Maybe you should.
  • Options
    go_away wrote: »
    Two of the diners are South African men - can't promise anything! ;)

The pudding is dead easy to make however... http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/516685

:grump:

At least I have a new pudding to try. Have added it to my favourites :D
  • Options
    Mist wrote: »
    That much is obvious. Maybe you should.

Maybe if you actually knew me you may know why I don't care.
  • Options
    And I don't really see the problem I have only been say what my mum and brother have for tea. Wheres the crime.

Do you not see that by posting that it makes it look like, 'They're having this but I'm not having ANYTHING' and that other people who will be looking at this thread will be thinking they need to compete with that? We have already had this issue in another thread and I have already had to deal with other members triggering one of my best friends by posting things without consideration for others. It also raises an issue with other people coming onto this site for support and seeing this and thinking, 'well, if she's doing it, then it's ok for me to do it too'. That's not on.

You keep saying that we don't know you. You're right, we don't, and nobody will want to if you carry on being so defensive instead of taking our advice. If you don't want to post what you're eating on here then perhaps it would be better for you to not post in this thread at all. Nobody knows your mum and brother so nobody is interested in what they're having for tea. You seem to be good at cooking from other threads I've seen you post in in this section though, so perhaps you should do a "what I'm making tonight" thread with recipes so that others can try it out too. I know I'd appreciate a thread like that :).
  • Options
    Maybe if you actually knew me you may know why I don't care.

I shouldn't have to get to know you in order for you to be considerate of other people.
  • Options
    Do you not see that by posting that it makes it look like, 'They're having this but I'm not having ANYTHING' and that other people who will be looking at this thread will be thinking they need to compete with that? We have already had this issue in another thread and I have already had to deal with other members triggering one of my best friends by posting things without consideration for others. It also raises an issue with other people coming onto this site for support and seeing this and thinking, 'well, if she's doing it, then it's ok for me to do it too'. That's not on.

You keep saying that we don't know you. You're right, we don't, and nobody will want to if you carry on being so defensive instead of taking our advice. If you don't want to post what you're eating on here then perhaps it would be better for you to not post in this thread at all. Nobody knows your mum and brother so nobody is interested in what they're having for tea. You seem to be good at cooking from other threads I've seen you post in in this section though, so perhaps you should do a "what I'm making tonight" thread with recipes so that others can try it out too. I know I'd appreciate a thread like that :).

I don't mean it like that though. I wont post on this thread anymore then.
  • Options
    I don't mean it like that though. I wont post on this thread anymore then.
    Just because you don't mean it like that doesn't mean other people won't see it like that.
  • Options
    I get that now. But I really didn't realise that I was doing any harm.
  • Options
    Tea for me was cheeseburgers - buns, burgers, Dairylea cheese slices, fried red onion and tomato pickle.. yum yum yum :D
  • Options
    I'm on a bulking diet so tonight I had 600g of chicken breast with mashed potato and a sprinkle of gravy, with 50g whey protein :D
  • Options
    im going to be travelling on a bus for 26hrs from 5pm tonight so ive stocked up on a pile of goodies to bring with me. roadside 'canteens' around here are gross, so ive planned ahead!!

dinner - tuna and cheese/salad baguette
    snack - small packet of 'spicy squid' crisps (surprisingly yum :yum: )
    packet of peanut butter orios

not too healthy, but fuck it - im on a bus and my options are somewhat limited