Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bunch of sad losers

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone

(and I think she's gone...)

She'll probably register under a different user name, because how can resist us all :D
  • Options
    yeah.

If this thread had be started by someone (even partly) intelligent or at least amusing...

but it wasn't.

My eyes are better after I changed the monitor refresh rate. :)
  • Options
    just thinking im going to alton towers tomorrow,but how can this be?
    only people with lives go out....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    just thinking im going to alton towers tomorrow,but how can this be?
    only people with lives go out....:rolleyes:

Went past that today.

Have fun :D
  • Options
    wow, i really feel like less of a person now that i've read that... though if not, reading it at least made me slightly dumber

oh yea, and that shit you said about jellygirl, that is so fucking rude and uncalled for especially coming from the girl with the great ass and the stomache that all men want, and dont' forget how all men want you too. but hey, how could we forget, right...

(oh yea, and i say 'you' becuase i know damn well that somebody like you, even though you may not be replying anymore, you're sure as hell still reading it)
  • Options
    Well even if she does come back I won`t be reading her posts. She`s just become the first person to make it onto my ignore list. I really can`t be bothered to read such juvenile, self - adulating drivel.

I know she won`t care. But then she won`t know, will she, because she`s never coming back, is she?! (Again)

So long angelbabe. bigwave.gif
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i cant get over this thread at all. we obviously all do have lives as we read about everyones lives and they all sound exciting and not "well, i have nothing to do except sit infront of the computer"
    im amazed angelbabe is dissing the place she has found her "true love" i'd've though she'd be grateful to thesite for that.

also, jellygirl speaks her mind and is asking sensible questions about HIV testing. i'd be worried too and ask for advice on a forum like this.

im still reeling and in shock at this thread .... :confused:

bye bye angelbabe :wave:
  • Options
    angelbage you are such a spiteful self centered bitch! wha tyou sed to jelly girl was totally uncalled for and you should be slaped upside the head,and ur excuse for calling her such cruel and uncalled for names was because she has sed things like that in the past.....IN THE PAST!!! get over it! i always fort you were a nice girl you used to make me laugh and you helped me out with advice when i needed it, but now seeing what you sed about jelly girl how am i to know that if you do come back you wont turn my problems against me, you have crossed the line and lost the repspect from all of the site members.

just grow up you stipeful lil bitch
  • Options
    Oh my.

See i would have considered Angelbabe to be one of my mates on here but i just dont know now.

Was there any need for that lame comment about HIV and Jellygirl?
  • Options
    fuck. everytime i leave this board for a couple of days (to continue with my life ) something happens. dammit. be interesting when i'm here!!
  • Options
    ooooooooooh someones SCREAMING for attention. Talk to me talk to me talk to me i hear her scream.

Dont take digs at peoples problems thats just not cool. Karma will pay u back big time. I bet u die of H.I.V
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    I'm not the one moaning in the sex forum about how I've shagged 14 blokes most without protection and also how an ex boyfriend cheated on you with lots of girls who had also slept around :p that is actually quite sad as nobody asked you to be such a silly little slapper did they. So carry on screaming HIV you dirty trollop.

And to anyone who thinks this post is nasty, take a look at all the offensive stuff this shithead has said to people on here in the past.

You sound like a 9yrold. You obviously feel insecure. So why take it out on other people? Tell us about your insecurities and we could have helped you. Playing silly buggers is, well, silly.
  • Options
    Re: Bunch of sad losers
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    I have realised how sad this place is. We come on here and sit in doors infront of a computer screen talking to people we don't know or even like.

Everyone argues with everyone else over the most pettiest of things.

We talk about pathetic things like what we are all wearing and what we are having for dinner.

The same old quizzes pop up time after time and what does it even matter what results people got?

I have relised how much in the past year I've been here near enough, I must have changed loads because I use to love it here and now I find myself actually sitting here laughing to think its the same people all the time sat on here I mean hasn't anybody got friends? things to do? lifes?

Don't care about the replies I'm gonna get insulting me cos to be honest now I find them more funny than anything and I don't know you lot not that I would want to so insult me all you like go on entertain me cos it's more than anything else on here. And I don't think I will be coming back so who gives a shit anyway. Go on enjoy your summer sat in front of a computer screen white as sheep with no fresh air and fuck up your eyes.

mmm.... tollerance.

each to their own eh.....
This discussion has been closed.