Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bunch of sad losers

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol:

what a pointless thread

• Options
    Infact fuck it, are you really as retarded as your piss poor grammar, spelling, and sheer, well, idiocy suggests?

You can't possibly think because you use an internet forum, you therefore have no friends, no lives, and stay indoors 24/7.
  • Options
    Well I haven't really seen many threads which could be considered um, pointy? But yes, I agree.
  • Options
    Originally posted by KoolCat

what a pointless thread

Hey Koolcat, how's Russia?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Hey Koolcat, how's Russia?

it's fantastic in all reagrds apart from the weather! We had lovely sunny temperatures last week then yesterday it started snowing again and we're back to just a couple of degrees above freezing!

It's an amazing place though - I'll be quite sad to leave in June.

How's life in Blighty?
  • Options

How's life in Blighty?

Much as it ever was really, though naturally the country misses you. :D
  • Options
    I was in Moscow twice 1.5 years ago - well, SVO anyway.
  • Options
    Much as it ever was really, though naturally the country misses you. :D

spasibo :hyper:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    I was in Moscow twice 1.5 years ago - well, SVO anyway.

cool innit!
  • Options
    cool innit!

Sadly I was only connecting - I arrived from Heathrow and was continuing to Delhi. I had a 3 hour wait in SVO, so I started to chat to a nice lass on my flight (she was continuing to Bangkok) and we went to an Irish bar to sample 'real' Russian beer and vodka. Was nice, especially the beer - reminded me of Western beer. Hmm... do you drink Russian beer? If so, can you tell me a few well known brands so I can remember please?
  • Options
    spasibo :hyper:

Íåò ïðîáëåìà
  • Options
    Íåò ïðîáëåìà

Pesky.

(Neit Problema)
  • Options
    Neit

I know 'neit' is no and 'da' is yes. That's about it for my Russian.
  • Options
    where the boyfriend and his contribution to his girlfriend calling him a pasty white boy loser,or did i miss something then aswel?
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    where the boyfriend and his contribution to his girlfriend calling him a pasty white boy loser,or did i miss something then aswel?

People here need to lighten up sometimes. Having said that, I do feel slightly offended by angelbabe's post - gratuitous rudeness is unneccessary. But discussions, arguments debates... they're all part of a forum.
  • Options
    OMG, she's got herself a life! Seriously though who are you to be hypocritical and to tell us what to do when you've been doing it yourself for fucking ages :rolleyes:

byyyyyyyye :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    Cheerio :) Hope you do pop back from time to time. Maybe coming back less will increase your interest?

she'll be back,
    just as soon as theyve had sex

heh you know im going to get all serious what right do you have to call everyone else sad losers for sitting on the computer?
    do you even know why their here?

as its been said some people are at work,im mainly on in the middle of the night people come on as im sure you did to talk to loved ones,people may work with computers there could be people doing revision or writing essays or people looking for jobs.....

edited to say ive got me a great fuckin tan too!

could it be that you realised you dont have a life and thus wanted to divert your pain and anger towards us?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy

*sings* So go...walk out the door...dont turn around now...your not welcome anymore...

i was going to say that :( :P
  • Options
    could it be that you realised you dont have a life and thus wanted to divert your pain and anger towards us?

Sounds like a good reason
  • Options
    Rag week or summit is it?

exit.jpg
  • Options
    I would just like to say how ironic it is by *you* calling *us* sad! Hahahahahaha! :D Thanx you made my day! LOL!
  • Options

He's sat right next to me actually. And I didn't say anyone was white I said IN SUMMER meaning in the summer when you've all got time off work, college, school etc you will probably be on here. And no I didn't come back before you all say thought you were leaving, adam was actually on here I went up the shop and came back and he was still on here.
  • Options
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    I would just like to say how ironic it is by *you* calling *us* sad! Hahahahahaha! :D Thanx you made my day! LOL!

I'm not the one moaning in the sex forum about how I've shagged 14 blokes most without protection and also how an ex boyfriend cheated on you with lots of girls who had also slept around :p that is actually quite sad as nobody asked you to be such a silly little slapper did they. So carry on screaming HIV you dirty trollop.

And to anyone who thinks this post is nasty, take a look at all the offensive stuff this shithead has said to people on here in the past.
  • Options
    And you just accidently posted...hmm...slip of your fingers was it? HA! We knew you couldn't keep away.
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    And to anyone who thinks this post is nasty, take a look at all the offensive stuff this shithead has said to people on here in the past.
    But you didnt need to stoop to someone elses level did you :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Fuck you, you ugly nasty spiteful thick little bitch.
  • Options
    I'm not the one moaning in the sex forum about how I've shagged 14 blokes most without protection and also how an ex boyfriend cheated on you with lots of girls who had also slept around :p that is actually quite sad as nobody asked you to be such a silly little slapper did they. So carry on screaming HIV you dirty trollop.

you ARE a stupid little bitch arent you.
  • Options
    He's sat right next to me actually. And I didn't say anyone was white I said IN SUMMER meaning in the summer when you've all got time off work, college, school etc you will probably be on here. And no I didn't come back before you all say thought you were leaving, adam was actually on here I went up the shop and came back and he was still on here.

So, when are you leaving? Soon i hope.
  • Options
    Shes doing exactly what she set out to do............Dont stoop to her level :)
  • Options
    better go and get my bread n butter pudding out the oven.
This discussion has been closed.