Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bunch of sad losers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have realised how sad this place is. We come on here and sit in doors infront of a computer screen talking to people we don't know or even like.

Everyone argues with everyone else over the most pettiest of things.

We talk about pathetic things like what we are all wearing and what we are having for dinner.

The same old quizzes pop up time after time and what does it even matter what results people got?

I have relised how much in the past year I've been here near enough, I must have changed loads because I use to love it here and now I find myself actually sitting here laughing to think its the same people all the time sat on here I mean hasn't anybody got friends? things to do? lifes?

Don't care about the replies I'm gonna get insulting me cos to be honest now I find them more funny than anything and I don't know you lot not that I would want to so insult me all you like go on entertain me cos it's more than anything else on here. And I don't think I will be coming back so who gives a shit anyway. Go on enjoy your summer sat in front of a computer screen white as sheep with no fresh air and fuck up your eyes.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah er cheers.
  • Options
    Re: Bunch of sad losers
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    We talk about pathetic things like what we are all wearing and what we are having for dinner.

You obviously haven't been to the politics forum. Try it, the conversation is much more highbrow over there.
  • Options
    Go on enjoy your summer sat in front of a computer screen white as sheep with no fresh air and fuck up your eyes.

Well now I know what angelbabe looks like.
  • Options
    Angelbabe... where the hell did all that come from? You have over 3000 posts to your name and then you suddenly decide everyone's a sad loser and you hate us all?

That was totally out of order.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Bunch of sad losers
    Originally posted by DaisyChainThing
    Well now I know what angelbabe looks like.

Lol :lol: that was funny as fuck.
  • Options
    And I don't think I will be coming back so who gives a shit anyway.
    Bubye :wave:
  • Options
    There is so much wrong with your post, I don't even know where to start, so basically - fuck off.
  • Options
    Hmm, well you could have worded it better, but I agree. I've said pretty much the same thing as you before. I do have something of a life, I only go on the PC to do my work or chat to my friends for a bit and then I get drawn here! I can't really help it though. I like to think one day my life will be full and I'll have gotten to the point where I don't have to come on the PC except to do work and read e-mails, but for now, I'm a student unfortunately, and I have to be practically glued to this thing.

I've realised that for some people this is vital for their sanity. They can't help but come here every day. It's not always up to them, it can be due to circumstances out of their control.

You sound like you are leading a full life offline, and good for you, but I'm just saying you should appreciate that for some people it's not their ideal situation, being on here all the time, but they can't help it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    Angelbabe... where the hell did all that come from? You have over 3000 posts to your name and then you suddenly decide everyone's a sad loser and you hate us all?

That was totally out of order.
    I have relised how much in the past year I've been here near enough, I must have changed loads because I use to love it here
  • Options
    And I don't think I will be coming back so who gives a shit anyway. Go on enjoy your summer sat in front of a computer screen white as sheep with no fresh air and fuck up your eyes.

Okay then.

Thanks for your message.
  • Options
    bye, youve contributed so much angelbabe, i dont know how im going to live without knowing all the intricate details of yours and your boyfriends sex-life. to be honest I hadnt noticed youd gone.
  • Options
    *dies laughing*

every time i come here, there are at least 3 posts saying the same thing.

surely if you had a "life" and cared so little about what people thought, you wouldn't be posting such sh1te in the first place.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    :wave: Bubye

Yep, :wave:

A lot of people, especially during the week, are at work and use TheSite as a source of distraction and relaxation. Ah sod it. Canna be bothered to say.
  • Options
    You've changed. Who cares? If you think so little of the discussion boards why are you bothering to post on them to tell everyone that? Just go do something else. I thought you'd left, anyway.
  • Options
    This sad pathetic place was the one to introduce you to your partner.
    The same partner which you have posted every kind of intimate detail about.

If anythhing here is sad, it's the fact that you don't realise how much you have contributed to that yourself.
  • Options
    And I don't think I will be coming back so who gives a shit anyway. Go on enjoy your summer sat in front of a computer screen white as sheep with no fresh air and fuck up your eyes.
    :lol:

But you did come back and you did reply, lol!!

Anyway, I am white as a sheep anyway because (a) there is very little sun in Britain (b) I don't tan I burn and (c) I live in the north where the sun is a foreign concept and (d) I don't want cancer ta.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    This sad pathetic place was the one to introduce you to your partner.
    The same partner which you have posted every kind of intimate detail about.

If anythhing here is sad, it's the fact that you don't realise how much you have contributed to that yourself.
    What i was about to say.

Suddenly the boards arent full of yours and Adams sex lives, and its a boring place. - Well...cya
  • Options
    i like eating cheese
  • Options

What is even funnier is the fact peeps are actually replying to this more than any of the other equally shit threads on here.

And as for peeps saying I've contributed to shit on here, that is exactly why I have stated how much I have changed in the past year because I use to post absolute shit and now thinking about it it's the last place I want to be.

And hunnypot, yeh well said I agree with that too :)
  • Options
    *points towards the door*
    Don't let it hit your ass on the way out :rolleyes:
  • Options
    And you're STILL here...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Black Hole Sun
    i like eating cheese

Dont we all.
  • Options

What is even funnier is the fact peeps are actually replying to this more than any of the other equally shit threads on here.
    You're right, in actual fact it is so hilarious that I have just asked my boyfriend to pick my insides up off the floor as I laughed so hard my sides split. Quick, call a doctor! :eek:
  • Options

Don't care about the replies I'm gonna get insulting me cos to be honest now I find them more funny than anything and I don't know you lot not that I would want to so insult me all you like go on entertain me cos it's more than anything else on here.

Your prose lacks coherence darling.

If you don't care about the replies you'll get then -

a) There is no sense it posting at all. Logic dictates that if you do not care, you should simply abandon this entire area of your life.

b) If you do not care about the replies, then you could not possibly be entertained by us insulting you, as you will not be around to read them.

Please do try to retain some degree of integrity to your arguments, otherwise you will find it incredibly hard in later life to convince people that your point of view is worth hearing out, as your arguments will seem incredible.

Your style of attack has been used many many times before by short-lived trolls on various BBS throughout the history of the Internet. It's the standard "I'm so much better than you" argument.

It falls over, because if you really *were* so much more important and had so many better things to be doing, you would not be here in the first place posting about how many other things you have to be doing, you would be out there doing them.

because I use to post absolute shit

There was no need to use the past tense there.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    *points towards the door*
    Don't let it hit your ass on the way out :rolleyes:
    Lol...yep!

Dont know why you posted on these 'shit boards' to tell us all that you're leaving if we're a 'bunch of sad losers.' :rolleyes:

*sings* So go...walk out the door...dont turn around now...your not welcome anymore...
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    if you really *were* so much more important and had so many better things to be doing, you would not be here in the first place posting about how many other things you have to be doing, you would be out there doing them.
    We should have a smiley which shows a little pair of hands clapping!

Anyway, I always knew I was a sad loser, so can you tell us something new?
  • Options
    I can see where anglebabe is coming from but don't think there is any need for it to be said in a nasty way which offends people. I used to come on here every day when I was living away from home, and also when I was unemployed, depressed. I found it somewhere friendly and sociable, for interaction without actually going out when you are feeling so low.

I don't come on here much anymore, my life is pretty busy now and I have moved on, but I don't feel the need to slag pff people who do come here!

I do think some of the topics are pointless, but look through old posts which have helped people with problems, this place has created friendships.

People should have complete lives of course, going out, family, friends etc, but for many people this place is a PART of their life, and for some it's a big part due to reasons like I had- lots of time, no money etc.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist

how many other things you have to be doing, you would be out there doing them.

Very good point Mist
  • Options
    Originally posted by Angelbabe
    I don't think I will be coming back
  • Options
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    *sings* So go...walk out the door...dont turn around now...your not welcome anymore...

NA NA NA NA, NA NA NA NA, HEY HEY HEY, GOOOODBYEEE :wave:
This discussion has been closed.