Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bunch of sad losers

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So long, farewell and au revoir.
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    He's sat right next to me actually. And I didn't say anyone was white I said IN SUMMER meaning in the summer when you've all got time off work, college, school etc you will probably be on here. And no I didn't come back before you all say thought you were leaving, adam was actually on here I went up the shop and came back and he was still on here.

Really, I wish you'd thought of this before you met Adam.

Oh, how we'd have been spared from the countless inane ramblings about where you've had sex, how big Adam's penis is, how much you love each other, and vice-versa.

That's not to say Adam posted topics on how big your penis is, but then again, I might have missed it last time I was out not having a life.
  • Options
    I'm not the one moaning in the sex forum about how I've shagged 14 blokes most without protection and also how an ex boyfriend cheated on you with lots of girls who had also slept around :p that is actually quite sad as nobody asked you to be such a silly little slapper did they. So carry on screaming HIV you dirty trollop.

And to anyone who thinks this post is nasty, take a look at all the offensive stuff this shithead has said to people on here in the past.

Yes, I do think this post is nasty. Unnecessarily so. She was asking for advice about STI testing, which is a responsible thing to do. That's what the forum's there for - advice. I don't know why you've suddenly turned all bitchy, but it's pathetic.

Just don't come crawling back with your tale between your legs when it's cold outside, raining and you have nothing else to do and feel like logging onto the site for some friendly banter.

Or when you and your boyfriend have had sex and you need to tell everyone.

LSS
  • Options
    I'm not the one moaning in the sex forum about how I've shagged 14 blokes most without protection and also how an ex boyfriend cheated on you with lots of girls who had also slept around :p that is actually quite sad as nobody asked you to be such a silly little slapper did they. So carry on screaming HIV you dirty trollop.

And to anyone who thinks this post is nasty, take a look at all the offensive stuff this shithead has said to people on here in the past.
    That deserves a slap. Just leave, ok?

*hugs jellygirl*
  • Options

Harsh.
  • Options
    I'm not the one moaning...

Are you still here? Leave already.
  • Options
    Thanx everyone, I know i'm sensible for getting tested and thats just pointless what she said. Shes trying to look hard but its kinda not working at all luv!
  • Options
    Your head in so far up your ass...be carefull you won't be able to see soon!
  • Options
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    Shes trying to look hard but its kinda not working at all luv!
    Sorry Jelly but I have to disaggree with that, shes showing how to come across as bitchy.........yeah its working. I suppose practice makes perfect eh because here we have a perfect example of someone being a BITCH !!!
  • Options
    what was that song...
    so long farewell auf weidershen gooodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

angelbabe i did actually quite like you beforhand you seemed like a nice person but now youve over stepped the border,i think i can honestly say you will not be one old poster that i miss.

just sod off and if i were you i really wouldnt bother comming back.

*sings* another one bites the dust*
  • Options
    Re: Bunch of sad losers
    computer screen white as sheep with no fresh air and fuck up your eyes.
    . And I didn't say anyone was white

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Sorry Jelly but I have to disaggree with that, shes showing how to come across as bitchy.........yeah its working.

What is working exactly? Angelbabe is making herself look ever more stupid. I very much doubt that anyone would actually be offended by any of her "insults".
  • Options
    paella. paella d'rue.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    What is working exactly? Angelbabe is making herself look ever more stupid. I very much doubt that anyone would actually be offended by any of her "insults".

I was saying Angelbabe is making herself out to be a bitch, the comments she made about Jelly could only be classed as bitchy, by my standards anyhow.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist

no nooo we all have to pretend to care what she says and direct all the attention at her,thats obviously what shes after.....
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

Sorry Jelly but I have to disaggree with that, shes showing how to come across as bitchy.........yeah its working. I suppose practice makes perfect eh because here we have a perfect example of someone being a BITCH !!!

Bitchy - yes. Hard - No. She's probably one of these that would run away from you in real life.

Hey, when is a mod gonna close this down?
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    paella. paella d'rue.

what are you on about now
  • Options
    Hey, when is a mod gonna close this down?

I was just thinking that. Fun as it is, it has waaaay too many posts in it now. Enough already.

(and I think she's gone...)
  • Options
    People mostly come here because they have spare time and you obviously still dont have a "full" life because you wouldnt be posting on here saying you were leaving, but whats sadder than that is that you watch your boyf looking on here!wow what a great life how exciting that must be for you! and i guess your still getting the square eyes aswell!

And what you said to jelly was very out of order, surely getting checked is a good thing?i think its a very brave and mature thing that shes doing and i wish her all the best in it, its a pitty everyone isnt as mature.
  • Options
    She's probably one of these that would run away from you in real life.

Lets set the scene, Angelbabe in the street hurling abuse at you, you go chasing her and she runs crying to Mummy "They gonna get me Mammy " :lol::lol:

Right im going for me tea.............Byeeeeee :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by rockerchick
    no nooo we all have to pretend to care what she says and direct all the attention at her,thats obviously what shes after.....

Ahh that can't be right, after all she's not coming back again. Heh.
  • Options
    :lol:

What is even funnier is the fact peeps are actually replying to this more than any of the other equally shit threads on here.

And as for peeps saying I've contributed to shit on here, that is exactly why I have stated how much I have changed in the past year because I use to post absolute shit and now thinking about it it's the last place I want to be.

And hunnypot, yeh well said I agree with that too :)

Why don't you take Adam with you?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Simbelyne
    Why don't you take Adam with you?

nooooooooo i quite liekd him!
  • Options
    I feel like some German:

Gehen Sie JETZT! Schauen Sie nicht zurück. Nie Rückkehr. Auf Wiedersehen!

Translated, it means:

Go NOW. Do not look back. Never return. Good-bye!

:wave:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Gehen Sie JETZT! Schauen Sie nicht zurück. Nie Rückkehr. Auf Wiedersehen!

Sounds so much better in German.

Tschuß angelbabe!
  • Options
    Oooh a bit of excitment to read after I come back after being out all day.....oh but wait, I forgot.....if we post on here we don't go out and have lives do we?! Maybe I'm delusional and haven't been out of the house at all today :rolleyes:

To be perfectly honest I've always thought you were a bit of a twat anyway and have generally always ignored your posts like many others since I really don't need to know about some little teenager's sex life! But then I tend to use my common sense and just ignore the posts I don't wanna read. Anyway, bye have a nice sex life and hope you get a tan :wave:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    :

To be perfectly honest I've always thought you were a bit of a twat anyway
    yeah same here
  • Options
    Your life can't be that full if the best thing you can come up with to do with your boyfriend is look at a website. :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    (and I think she's gone...)

Lets hope eh.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Lets hope eh.

:yes:
This discussion has been closed.