Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Since there’s NO SC, How’s everyone really doing?

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,958 Community Veteran
    I haven't posted on here in a while. I thought I should really, this is probably one of my silly thoughts tbh. Why do I feel so unproductive like today?. I feel like I want to start getting back into my crochet project blanket but I cba and I feel lazy. Its like whenever I want to do something but my brain says no. Maybe im too hard on myself, maybe I worry about originality all the time. Maybe I question my identity too much. Why can't I get over my stupid fear of not being original enough?..
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Options
    Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,156 Boards Champion
    Im sandwiched between two roads and i hate it😭 im so anxious and im creating images of the crash my stepmum was in when she lost her life😭 :disappointed:
  • Options
    @Chloe234 I'm sorry to hear that Chloe. I can imagine how hard it is having to go through all that trauma and grief.
  • Options
    thought id revive this thread incase anyone needs it for the next week unless ofc you want to make a thread more focused on things
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,614 Legendary Poster
    Chloe234 wrote: »
    thought id revive this thread incase anyone needs it for the next week unless ofc you want to make a thread more focused on things

Good plan, feel free to keep using this!
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    This is such a great idea for this week @chloe234 and @independent_
  • Options
    I honestly need to stop comparing myself to others like :/
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,785 Master Poster
    I go back to school next week. :(
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Good luck @Dancer hope it goes ok

i feel like shit lol, dont feel like i deserve to talk abt it here tho lol
  • Options
    Good luck @Dancer I'm sure it will go very well :)

@Chloe234 We are here for you and you deserve to talk about whatever is on your mind. Its ok <3 .