Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

everybody blahh

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
why do ppl think a single speak sorts everythings
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• daisyella12daisyella12 Posts: 119 The Mix Convert
    Hi @ellie2000

Do you mean why do people think speaking about something makes things better?

Sometimes people keep their feelings and emotions to themselves and holding such big emotions and feelings all on their own can make things worse. I don't think speaking about things sorts everything but I think it can make it more manageable as someone else can help that person work through their feelings, rather than doing it on their own.

Hope this helps <3
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    wen u hav a altercation with someone n u tell someone else and they go to speak to tht person, wat does it sort
    Crazy mad insane
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I suppose maybe it doesn't really sort things out @ellie2000 , a lot of the time, the greater number of people involved in an issue can make gossip spread and miscommunication run wild, especially if people are talking behind each others' backs. Despite that, sometimes you just need to vent when you're upset about a fight, right? The bottom line is, do you always trust the person you tell about the altercation? Because a betrayal of trust can really hurt. :(

What's got you thinking about all this? x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    ppl do it all the time, ppl gain ur trust by manipulating methods,
    i was thinking coz i got woken up by loud beepbeep frm the battery sound on the phone then i felt my head feel fuzzy, wen tht happens i want to msg someone!!
    Crazy mad insane
    This is true, people can be very cruel and unkind, and that kind of manipulation is always horrid, especially when it comes from someone who you thought was a friend/ who could be valued @ellie2000 :(

In terms of the battery sound situation, what makes you feel like you cannot message someone? xxx
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    negative response
    Crazy mad insane
    i forgot wat happy feels like
    Crazy mad insane
  • awesomeminecraft6789awesomeminecraft6789 Deactivated Posts: 1,052 Wise Owl
    ellie2000 wrote: »
    i forgot wat happy feels like

Have you talked to anyone, or have you got support?
    I definitely get what you mean @ellie2000 , like when you've suffered with your mental health for such a long time, even remembering what an 'average' day of happiness feels like can be impossible. :( Sometimes our wellbeing is compromised by the pain of not being able to feel happiness to the fullest, right? I wonder if focusing on trying tiny steps to find the littlest spark of happiness might be helpful? Rather than aiming for feeling 100% aiming just to feel 20%, whatever you can manage that day <3
    Wat do ppl mean 'a sense of well-being'
    Crazy mad insane