Home Home, Law & Money

HELP

2»

Comments

• charlieboyzcharlieboyz OrpingtonPosts: 178 Helping Hand
    Thank you @Laura_tigger82
  • Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 2,976 Boards Guru
    You are more than welcome @charlieboyz. It is the very least we can do.

If there's anything else we can do to help or any questions we can answer, please just let us know. Between us, we have got your back :3
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
    charlieboyz
  • BrookeeBrookee East Midlands Posts: 1,331 Wise Owl
    Hey @charlieboyz I'm so sorry to read what you've been going through, just wanted to check in and see how you're doing? I know you wanted to go back into care, so are you feeling more optimistic about this?
    Laura_tigger82
    @Brookee kind of jut worried about if i'll have to change school.
    i know they'll try to place me so that i can still go to the same school but there's still a big chance i wont be able to
    Hi @charlieboyz

I really hope you do get placed locally so you can attend the same school.

If not, there will be more change and uncertainty for you and I'm sorry.

However, you will soon make new friends, be able to stay in contact with your other friends, and meet new teachers!

The subjects will stay the same. Mealtimes should also stay similar.

We will be here for you and listen to you regardless :3
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
    thank you @Laura_tigger82
    edited January 5
    You are welcome @charlieboyz. When you know, please feel free to let us know if you would like to as we can help you through the transition period if necessary :3

• Anch0r33Anch0r33 Obnoxiously Large Anchor Somewhere in the sea 🌊Community Champion Posts: 1,188 Wise Owl
    Hey @charlieboyz if you have any worries or questions about going back into care, feel free to drop me a pm or on here if you feel comfortable. I'll do my best to support you <3
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
    Laura_tigger82AislingDM
    Thanks so much @Anch0r33. You are a superstar! I can see your support being extra valuable. You have insights that I, unfortunately, don't have <3

Anch0r33
  • DistractionDistraction Noob ScotlandPosts: 349 The Mix Regular
    Hi, how are you getting on these days? <3