Homeβ€Ί General Chatβ€Ί Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Heart Rating! (See what I did there??)

Comments

• Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,086 Part of The Furniture
    Really glad to hear you were feeling good @Zay! Sorry if I misunderstood you, it was in response to reading "I never really feel good" <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,076 Boards Champion
    πŸ’œπŸ–€
  • ilovetaylorswiftilovetaylorswift Posts: 96 Budding Regular
    🧑
  • sinead276sinead276 Posts: 1,004 Wise Owl
    πŸ§‘πŸ’›
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Chloe234Chloe234 Community Champion Posts: 2,076 Boards Champion
    πŸ–€πŸ’œ
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,913 Community Veteran
    Orange heart today
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Nat18Nat18 Posts: 115 The Mix Convert
    purple heart
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    πŸ’™πŸ’œ
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ AnonymousΒ 
    πŸ§‘πŸ’› - somewhere between yellow and orange for me

Also sending lots of hugs to those putting black, purple and blue - we're all here for you
  • NeonBlueThunder1NeonBlueThunder1 Posts: 245 Trailblazer
    πŸ’œπŸ’™ - Having a rough time with my personal life :disappointed_relieved::anguished:
  • Amy22Amy22 Posts: 3,913 Community Veteran
    I'm an orange heart (I couldent find an orange heart here on my laptop). Also, I want to give hugs to anyone struggling at the moment.
    Just a person who likes pop culture and films
  • Libby_Libby_ Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    πŸ–€πŸ’œ
    I’m now a 🧑
    I'm a 🧑 today
    🧑
    πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’œ
    @Morgan007 @LorryTruck hugs hugs we’ve got this ❀️
    @Libby_ no I havent

Are you safe?