Home Anything Goes

What was your favourite part about today?

2»

Comments

• jazcharlottejazcharlotte Posts: 64 Boards Initiate
    @lovemimoon thank you for your kinds words 🥰 it was beautiful 🦋💜8lryzua02r67.png
    nlfddbmfwedo.png
    lovemimoonBrookee
  • RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 964 Part of The Mix Family
    My parents surprised me by saying they've bought me a very tasty looking rump steak for dinner, can't wait to eat it! :yum: Now just gotta make sure I cook it properly...
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
    lovemimoonjazcharlotte
  • jazcharlottejazcharlotte Posts: 64 Boards Initiate
    my favourite part about today is that in a couple of hours I can go and visit my grandparents who I haven't seen in what feels like wayyy too long! :)
    AislingDM
  • GreenTeaGreenTea ☕🌻☕ MidlandsPosts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My nap
  • maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    Seeing my sister right outside my door when I woke up-she was waiting to hug me (seriously)!
  • LifeOnEarthLifeOnEarth Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    I managed to force myself to get out of bed and went to meet a friend. Slowly starting to heal
    BrookeeAislingDM
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 894 Part of The Mix Family
    I am going to have pasta for the first time in like a week, which might sound like nothing to everyone else, but I've certainly missed my most fave food in the world <3
    I'm a community moderator. I represent The Mix on the discussion boards and I'm here to help guide discussions, make sure everything is within guidelines, and take care of the housekeeping. I can't send or receive private messages, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with any questions or concerns and the team will get back to you.

Community Guidelines | How to use the boards | How to report a post | How to report spam
    Brookee
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide County Durham Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    I met my friend for lunch today
    Brookee
  • ZayZay Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 3,182 Boards Guru
    I saw my best friend after three months, it was so heartwarming to talk to her in person again.
    "You don't have to struggle in silence."
    Brookee
  • DurhamjaideDurhamjaide County Durham Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Wrapping up Christmas presents
    Brookee