Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    Lol apparently yesterday when I was drunk I kept falling over and hugging and kissing everyone and asking for piggy backs and laying on the grass and just running around hahaha

Most of the times I’ve been drunk I can remember like nearly everything. Can barely remember any of it yesterday and wonder why I had such a bad hang over today. Literally slept down stairs with lunch box to be sick in 😭😂😂😂

Hahaha this sounds like me when I’m really drunk, I start being all nice to everyone and hugging people and laughing at everything and talking so loud, I’m like myself but more outgoing hahahaha @Shaunie
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Lol apparently yesterday when I was drunk I kept falling over and hugging and kissing everyone and asking for piggy backs and laying on the grass and just running around hahaha

Most of the times I’ve been drunk I can remember like nearly everything. Can barely remember any of it yesterday and wonder why I had such a bad hang over today. Literally slept down stairs with lunch box to be sick in 😭😂😂😂

That sounds like a lot of fun.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Oh my goodness ! Was looking at a BNF for uni and nearly fell through the roof at the price 🙃

iybcjmyimw8f.jpeg

That is really expensive.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    Breathing by Anne Marie is such a tune. Can’t stop listening
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Found the best discord server. It's 21+ age rating but the people are so friendly and welcoming, been on video call with a group of them for a few hours
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Off to work I go again
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Have a good shift @Millie2787 How many more shifts do you have left now?
  • Options
    3 after tonight
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Not many more to go now then.
  • Options
    We’ve got a whole new buzzer/response system at work and my god the emergency sound it’s so annoying
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit

Hahaha this sounds like me when I’m really drunk, I start being all nice to everyone and hugging people and laughing at everything and talking so loud, I’m like myself but more outgoing hahahaha @Shaunie

Omggg lol same they said I wouldn’t talk I would just shout everything. It’s so good I left the pub when we did because I would of been an embarrassment and probably would of been sick on the table lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    We’ve got a whole new buzzer/response system at work and my god the emergency sound it’s so annoying

Guessing that you'll be glad to not have to hear that again when you leave.
  • Options
    I'm so happyyyt
  • Options

Omggg lol same they said I wouldn’t talk I would just shout everything. It’s so good I left the pub when we did because I would of been an embarrassment and probably would of been sick on the table lol

Yeah haha been there too, that feeling that you stopped just in time. I only really get drunk very occasionally now and always by accident @Shaunie
  • Options
    Loll yeah. Apparently kept falling over too and I can tell from all of my bruises lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    One time a couple of years ago I had the worlds biggest bruise on my knee that I don’t know where I got it and turns out I fell when I was drunk on holiday lol @Shaunie not just you.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    If it makes you feel any better, I found some funny memes about things people have done when they got drunk.
  • Options
    a12vq9dkqvpn.jpg
    z0doxdentu1c.jpeg
    kwdp8xhu30qi.jpg
    izvwpld87br4.jpg
    pg704tveh179.jpg
    zmwwa2rkqdbj.jpg
    euzxu1n8gsm6.png
    shzsjs0mmkb6.jpg
    2xrqbdrexqno.png
    bffi12s8r778.jpg
    qz7ae3exw58z.jpg
    kjd82twy2hqj.jpg
    hnw1uo6ov8kl.jpg
    25ovppm7mo5x.jpg
    0w3h4f1teqdb.jpg
    9u0a7x335d95.png
    wvxr7skudg5o.jpg
    iczysrhpd8p9.jpg
    y2u395l2eskf.jpg
    5ngc16tguf84.jpg
    qucqjd0alup9.jpg
    xg1weatvfsmw.jpg
    nfqm41yv7lpp.jpg
    ciihifvdhkcb.jpg
    an04uxcyvbbz.jpg
    1j0bu8vkgo08.jpg

• Options
    I found those memes online of people doing silly things when drunk.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I throw a cup at my sisters husbands head. Screaming into my hands and then singing can you pay my telephone bills and kissing everyone In just a 5 minute car ride. Oh no 😂😂😂😂😂😂 as aswel as saying with passion “can we do this every weekend BECAUSE I LOVE IT” lollll

6wzy1cgrwf88.jpeg
  • Options
    Do we legally have to self isolate of been told by the app
  • Options

Don’t think so but it’s strongly advised.
  • Options

Don’t think so but it’s strongly advised.

Thanks I think I’ll just delete the app
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Uhh I’m pretty sure you should self isolate do unless you’ve been double jabbed . I’m sure You can be fined if they find out your not self isolating @Shaunie
  • Options
    You have to self isolate unless under age of 18 or double jabbed.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I don’t think it’s a legal thing if you’re told to by the app though, or at least it isn’t in Scotland. You only (legally) have to here if you’re contacted directly by test and trace.

However if you have been pinged isolating is the right thing to do even if it isn’t illegal not to. Unless you’re double vaccinated
  • Options
    I don’t think it’s a legal thing if you’re told to by the app though, or at least it isn’t in Scotland. You only (legally) have to here if you’re contacted directly by test and trace.

Yeah
  • Options
    I should get dressed for work but can't be bothered to go to work
  • Options
    Ayyyy I'm all booked in for a covid antibodies test