Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    I love Rosé and chocolate
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Ah I’m at work tonight @Dancer
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hello?
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Hello?

You alright there? @GreenTea
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Hello?

You alright there? @GreenTea

Ah. Was just seeing if my comments were going through
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    Yes your comments are going through
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Hmm ok
  • Options
    Sorry if I am being annoying
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    You aren't. Just wasn't sure if my comments were going through.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    26e2138amiv0.jpeg
    utd6u086kp1h.jpeg
  • Options
    Can that go in a spoiler please? Sorry the black and white one hurts my eyes 😂
  • Options
    Sorted it
  • Options
    I’m so tired
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    hmuyzox9gll4.jpeg
    I found this funny thing online.

Girls Bathroom
    "I loved a boy who didn't appreciate me and it fucked me up."
    "Fuck love."

Boys Bathroom
    Our ass's touched the same seat. We are brothers.
  • Options
    Dancer wrote: »
    Sorted it

Thank you. I have issues with my eyes and it just made my eyes go funny
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    I’m so tired
    @independent_ same, I woke up at 12PM and slept at like 7AM
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    I’m so tired

Early night?
  • Options
    0zhtwhbdmjrh.png

Kindness is contagious. Start an outbreak.
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Apollo wrote: »
    I’m so tired
    @independent_ same, I woke up at 12PM and slept at like 7AM

Yesterday my body decided that 7:30am was the perfect time to wake up despite the fact that I went to sleep just after midnight. But thankfully today I woke up at 10:30am.

To my body,

You have 17 days until you have to wake up at 6:45am so stop trying to wake me up at ridiculously early times. Even then, you won't have to wake up until at least 9am on the first day back.
  • Options
    @Apollo I think I went to bed at 11.30 and woke up at 9am, so it’s not as if I haven’t got any sleep lol. Maybe falling into the trap of sleeping too much again.

@GreenTea I’m going bed soon, gonna make a tea then find a gogglebox to watch and try to get to sleep before midnight or so lol
  • Options
    Sounds like a good plan! @independent_
  • Options
    Actually imma watch BBC ambulance instead of gogglebox lol

(Will make tea after this song)
  • Options
    Ooh what song?

I found a song today that I really really like https://youtu.be/zhIScvlFn2w
  • Options
    @Apollo aha, I was listening to an old playlist and the song I was on about was permanent vacation by 5 seconds of summer. I used to love them when I was about 11.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,505 Skive's The Limit
    Shaunie wrote: »
    I’m drunk

aiydxs3qzt8h.jpeg

I’m throwing my guts up
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    How's it going? @Shaunie
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »
    How's it going? @Shaunie

This is how it’s going.
    Don’t read if you have emetophobia.
    hl0hd84oc459.jpeg
    l9xps9db4aps.jpeg
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Oh my goodness ! Was looking at a BNF for uni and nearly fell through the roof at the price 🙃

iybcjmyimw8f.jpeg
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    I’ve woke up with a fat headache 🙈
  • Options
    Lol apparently yesterday when I was drunk I kept falling over and hugging and kissing everyone and asking for piggy backs and laying on the grass and just running around hahaha

Most of the times I’ve been drunk I can remember like nearly everything. Can barely remember any of it yesterday and wonder why I had such a bad hang over today. Literally slept down stairs with lunch box to be sick in 😭😂😂😂