Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,630 Legendary Poster
    edited August 2021
    GreenTea wrote: »
    Shaunie wrote: »
    What why does my test now say positive for antibodies last time it said negative? And both times I had the first injection
    What why does my test now say positive for antibodies last time it said negative? And both times I had the first injection

You've probably had covid and not known. The vaccine doesn't put covid in you.

Don’t you develop the antibodies from vaccine though? Even if not covid
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    GreenTea wrote: »

You've probably had covid and not known. The vaccine doesn't put covid in you.

Don’t you develop the antibodies from vaccine though? Even if not covid

In a way so many days after vaccines yh
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Good evening everyone
  • Options
    Just had my last ever session :(
  • Options
    ApolloApollo Posts: 804 Part of The Mix Family
    Changed my profile picture to a shot from an animation that love, I never change my profile picture on anything and also never really have colourful ones so although it might be silly this feels fun for me
    🎵 I feel so funny these days, I'd rather sleep than stay awake 🎵
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 824 Part of The Mix Family
    @Apollo it’s a really cool profile picture! It’s not silly if it make you happy. What animation is it from if you don’t mind me asking.
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    Hi @GreenTea how are you?
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,799 Master Poster
    I didn't manage to fall asleep until 1:30am. :( But I did wake up just before 11am so at least I got a good sleep.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Had a job interview at 9:30 this morning and was offered the job at 2pm … I’m suprised considering I was half dead after working a night shift and have had 2 hours sleep since 8am yesterday

qkm7cp1hjowd.gif

Well done! I am so proud of you. <3:3
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,032 Boards Guru
    Had a job interview at 9:30 this morning and was offered the job at 2pm … I’m suprised considering I was half dead after working a night shift and have had 2 hours sleep since 8am yesterday

Congratulations @Millie2787 such great news and really well deserved! <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,147 Part of The Furniture
    Aife wrote: »

Congratulations @Millie2787 such great news and really well deserved! <3

@Aife Forms have been filled in and sent off , just got to wait for my occupational Health appointment for clearance because of my ASD and for my references to do there part 🙈
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    av900i7dtt8v.jpg
    Left my job today. Sad times
  • Options
    SpaceOtter wrote: »
    @Apollo it’s a really cool profile picture! It’s not silly if it make you happy. What animation is it from if you don’t mind me asking.
    @SpaceOtter this is the animation
    https://youtu.be/zhIScvlFn2w
  • Options
    My period has decided to appear out of no where when I shouldn’t be getting it and it’s soo painful

But I had the most amazing caramel chicken from this noodle bar yesterday
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Sending hugs @aimee165

And well done on the new job, that’s awesome!
    You're awesome!
  • Options
    In a genuinely good mood for the first time in ages tonight :​)
  • Options
    Anyone around?
  • Options
    Good morning everyone Joe are we all this morning?
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    (Posted too soon, please ignore)

Lol not only did it post too soon it also posted twice, see what kind of day I’m having in my next post
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Morning

I really need another coffee this morning
  • Options
    I'm going away today and I can not wait
  • Options
    Ahhh my student ID card came today and it says “student nurse “ on it 🥺
  • Options
    Ahhh my student ID card came today and it says “student nurse “ on it 🥺

Cool

• Options
    Hello
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    I really did think we’d be home from the pub at 9.30/10 but here we are only just home :joy: had such a laugh, honestly I laughed till my ribs hurt and drank enough baileys And wine to leave the village short of the stuff but had such a great night
  • Options
    Going to a party tommorow, one of my best friends is hosting it and she's been planning it for over a year now but lockdowns kept happening, really excited
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Have fun @Apollo
    Drink responsibly, of course!
  • Options
    Apollo wrote: »
    Going to a party tommorow, one of my best friends is hosting it and she's been planning it for over a year now but lockdowns kept happening, really excited

Ooh have fun @Apollo