Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

All things Netflix (and recommendations too )

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sweet tooth
  • Options
    lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Just finished watching Shameless (both the US and UK version) and damn. It's a sight, alright.
  • Options
    Would highly recommend Orphan Black too!
  • Options
    lovemimoon wrote: »
    Just finished watching Shameless (both the US and UK version) and damn. It's a sight, alright.

I've recently finished shameless usa
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »
    lovemimoon wrote: »

I've recently finished shameless usa

How did you find it??
  • Options
    Rewatching Jane The Virgin!

A comfort show! <3
  • Options
    RileyRiley Moderator Posts: 991 Part of The Mix Family
    Just started watching GLOW with my parents, it's my second time through but their first. It's been really interesting so far seeing how they've reacted to all the different characters when I know how much they change in later seasons. Such a well-written show though absolutely love it! :mrgreen:
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    So. Finished watching Spree. Highly entertained and disturbed at the same time. :joy:
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    Yesterday I watched Divergent.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    How was it @Dancer
  • Options
    Borderline! A parody show of UK border security shows and the humour is amazing. :joy:
  • Options
    Just finished My Neighbours, The Yamadas - a story normal family going through a series of adventures. A relaxing watch! <3
  • Options
    AbbyOwlAbbyOwl Posts: 125 The Mix Convert

I love Studio Ghibli films @lovemimoon :blush:! They are definitely my happy place and I'd highly recommend them to everyone <3

Since I found all the series on Netflix, Drag Race has become my daily guilty pleasure :sweat_smile:
  • Options
    AbbyOwl wrote: »
    I love Studio Ghibli films @lovemimoon :blush:! They are definitely my happy place and I'd highly recommend them to everyone <3

Since I found all the series on Netflix, Drag Race has become my daily guilty pleasure :sweat_smile:

YEEEEESSSS @AbbyOwl Binge watched the entire series twice! :joy: Just found out there's an All Star Drag Race too! Have you watched it??
  • Options
    War of the worlds on Disney plus
  • Options
    _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Any comedy binge watching series?
  • Options
    Outer banks
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Benidorm - a British comedy.
    Picked it randomly and so far, it's pretty funny. :joy:
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Options
    JaySpender wrote: »
    Zero on Netflix

Is this good?
  • Options
    Maid
  • Options
    AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,031 Boards Guru
    Maid

I watched Maid a few weeks ago - it's really good.

I also finally watched Squid Game!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    I'm sure someone has said this already but pls everyone watch Crash Landing on You if you love dramatic and suspenseful romance stories. When I say I was crying every episode, this is no lie. You will LOVE it!!!
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Aife wrote: »
    Maid

I watched Maid a few weeks ago - it's really good.

I also finally watched Squid Game!

@Aife how did you find squid game?
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    @Shaunie it was good! Wasn't expecting the ending at all but it all makes sense now :)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • Options
    maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    Mr Robot, The woman by the window, Alice in Borderland, pieces of a woman, whiplash.
  • Options
    AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    GUYS watch It's Okay Not to be Okay on Netflix, many intense topics to do with mental ill-health, abuse and trauma discussed so do not watch this lightly, but I appreciate the way the show challenges my preconceived ideas of what mental health looks like.
  • Options
    AislingDM wrote: »
    GUYS watch It's Okay Not to be Okay on Netflix, many intense topics to do with mental ill-health, abuse and trauma discussed so do not watch this lightly, but I appreciate the way the show challenges my preconceived ideas of what mental health looks like.

Thanks for the recommendation @AislingDM I might give this a watch soon :)
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Recovering🥀 LondonPosts: 0 Just got here