Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Pet Thread 🐾

2»

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    @Salix_alba_2019 😍 chonky squirrel. He’s called silly sully, or just sully but he’s asleep in his litter tray rn even though I spent loads of money on fluffy beds and hammocks 🤣
  • Options
    ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @Liam I LOVE HIM
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Options
    Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    Liam wrote: »
    oxwepdugzf3m.jpeg
    w6ew40ixd4ux.jpeg

My new pal we just adopted from the animal shelter. He’s a wee model 😎

A little bit matted because his old owners never gave him a sand bath but he should be all groovy and knot free soon 😁

This guy was born to walk the lil catwalk and he just knows it =)

• Options
    edited March 2021
    45yaddenuahz.jpg

Here's my dog, Motley. The top pic is him cuddling a toy I gave him before I moved out 🥰

vq4v961phlcc.jpg
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    Emma_ wrote: »
    45yaddenuahz.jpg

Here's my dog, Motley. The top pic is him cuddling a toy I gave him before I moved out 🥰

vq4v961phlcc.jpg

Awwwww that is so cute.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    SkyeSkye Posts: 103 The Mix Convert
    Sometimes I can't believe it's the same boi in both the pictures45raasxd77li.jpg
    cohxzqxgqo0e.jpg
    Meet my baby boy Toffee 😁
    Won't you come over and watch the stars with me?

• Options
    jazcharlottejazcharlotte Posts: 64 Boards Initiate
    fzb9jn0uhwwy.jpg
    My dog Bear <3
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Haven't been here for a while HOWEVER I adopted a new guinea pig the other day and I just HAVE to share her with you all.

8vc47ekp5m5o.jpg
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    Anch0r33 wrote: »
    Haven't been here for a while HOWEVER I adopted a new guinea pig the other day and I just HAVE to share her with you all.

8vc47ekp5m5o.jpg
    Soo cute!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    BrookeeBrookee Posts: 1,327 Wise Owl
    edited December 2021
    sc4n2g9s9pco.jpeg

This is my little hammy Gustave on his birthday in July! He’s such a cheeky little boy and loves climbing and sleeping on your arm 🥰
  • Options
    Brookee wrote: »
    sc4n2g9s9pco.jpeg

This is my little hammy Gustave on his birthday in July! He’s such a cheeky little boy and loves climbing and sleeping on your arm 🥰

Omg did you steal my hamster??

w2i9m3kf7j6r.jpg
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    @Anch0r33 OMG hahaha!! I would like to now! Your hamster is adorable!
  • Options
    @Brookee thank you! Your little one is adorable too! Do I have to say that because they're basically identical twins???? Nah but seriously I'm in love with your wee one!
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    @Anch0r33 thank you! Haha, we may be biased but in the best way, how can you look at them and your heart not melt? Bless you, thank you so much! Your little one looks so happy and content, the little markings have such a grip on me, such a special little hammy!
  • Options
    Lucy307Lucy307 Posts: 1,171 Wise Owl
    4ch9svo3eg3h.jpeg

My gorgeous boy 🥰
    Treat yourself as you would treat a good friend
  • Options
    @Lucy307 awe! Adorable! I have 3 spaniels, two of which are springers! Attached is my two springers <3

2j4441nebrf7.jpg
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Near The Mix office, there's a cafe with a dog called Maggie 🐶 She likes to wonder around and sit next to you for cuddles! Here's Maggie wondering around on an adventure :D
    zmc9qtwvodzv.png
  • Options
    maryam852maryam852 Posts: 187 Helping Hand
    @Emma_ So cute! Adorable!
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,497 Skive's The Limit
    x4q181epyc4g.jpeg
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Laura_tigger82Laura_tigger82 Moderator Posts: 5,107 Part of The Furniture
    Thanks to @Shaunie I have just discovered the pet thread!

The best thread with all the cute animals <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.