Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Would you rather.....

Comments

• Emma_Emma_ Community Manager Posts: 599 Incredible Poster
    Day 24
    Would you rather be always smelling of popcorn OR always having sauce on your face?
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Popcorn I think, popcorn isn’t a bad smell lol
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • SpaceOtterSpaceOtter Community Champion Posts: 761 Part of The Mix Family
    Always smell like Popcorn , I would certainly find it annoying to always have sauce on my face. Besides the smell of popcorn is quite nice, at least it’s not popcorn stuck in your teeth :joy:
    You're awesome!
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    I would rather smell like popcorn because it smells amazing and constantly having sauce on your face would just be annoying and disgusting.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    well that was another clean sweep! Looking forward to a very popcorn smelling bunch :lol:
    Day 25
    Would you rather walk across a glass bridge OR bungee jump off a cliff?
    Glass bridge because uh idk why but yeah it just feels like it would be easier
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Lauren223Lauren223 Posts: 71 Budding Regular
    They both sound like hideous ideas, but I'll go for the glass bridge because it seems less likely to injure me 😅
  • Past UserPast User Definition of a mental mess and a certified lost cause :) EnglandPosts: 0 Just got here
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    I like the idea of both but for the sake of safety I’ll walk the bridge
    I think i agree, they both sound cool, but the bridge is a bit safer! And also better chance to take some cool pics!
    Day 26
    Would you rather have your mind take a picture ever time you blinked OR have the ability to mentally voice record what others say?
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Have my mind take a picture every time I blinked. I've seen some beautiful sights and I want to keep them forever,
    edited May 2021
    I know I’m a few days late on this one but this is an interesting question lol.

I’d have to say mentally voice record, that could come in very handy for someone like me with a rubbish memory :joy:
    I was off and you guys didn't carry this on 😥
    Anyways back to it 🐸

Day 27
    Would you rather be able to see 10 minutes into your own future OR 10 minutes into the future of anyone but yourself?
    Hmmm thats a good question @LorryTruck, what do you think? Maybe changing it will give the same outcome but just in a different way?!
    But what if by changing that bad outcome you caused another @LorryTruck 🤔

I think you're right there @Aidan , but nothing wrong with a good takeaway!
  • AislingDMAislingDM Moderator Posts: 1,666 Extreme Poster
    Such a cool question, I'd have to say ten minutes into my own because I feel if I could do it to others I'd be constantly checking my loved ones' future just in case whereas you can be somewhat sure of what you plan to do in the next ten mins. Although admittedly I could see it becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts where I'm trying to sleep and I look ten mins into my future to see if i'll be asleep by then but because I keep checking it just keeps showing me not asleep. Such a silly point but tbh using it would defo backfire for a person like me haha x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    Would you rather eat a double slice of sour lemon or a plate of tomatoes?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    I’d rather eat the lemon, I like lemon lol.

I accidentally ate a lemon wedge once when I was a kid and I actually liked it :joy:
    LorryTruck wrote: »
    sour lemon

i cant stand one tomato let alone a plate of them

I completely agree with you! I hate tomatoes but I absolutely love tomato ketchup. That is so weird!
    edited May 2021
    Reason why I asked the question: Today at lunchtime one of my friends dared me to eat a massive slice of lemon. I did it and let's just say... RIP Lemon Slice. It ended up being spat out and everyone who saw was like "Ewww." My facial expressions were absolutely legendary. A friend got some photos.
    Dancer wrote: »

What a funky question @Dancer ! I'd 100% got for the tomatoes, in fact I had that as part of my dinner last night!
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Dancer wrote: »

Tomatoes all the way~