Home Introduce Yourself
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here

Newbie Alert! I don't know what to do here :)

lovemimoonlovemimoon 🦋Posts: 2,302 Boards Champion
Hello!
I'm not too comfortable sharing my name here atm so just call me 'mimoon.' I can tell you that I'm 19 going into 20 in August (tired of being the youngest one in my friendship group :# ), and my pronouns are she/her. I currently suffer from depression and anxiety, and I'm here cos I struggle to process my thoughts and emotions and I don't have a safe space to do so.

So, hello everyone! :)
independent_

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,425 Wise Owl
    Hey mimoon it’s nice to meet you!
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • independent_independent_ Resident Coffee Addict ScotlandPosts: 7,733 Legendary Poster
    Heyy @lovemimoon welcome!! It's lovely to have you here!! A lot of us here come here for a safe space, and it's a great place for that :) we're all here to listen to you and support you best we can <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Keep being you<3 Posts: 1,218 Wise Owl
    Hey :) welcome
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon 🦋 Posts: 2,302 Boards Champion
    Thank you, everyone! <3
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Literally just got here
    Hey Mimoon, super nice to have you here :)
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,187 Wise Owl
    Welcome! <3
    lovemimoon
  • MikeMike 🎮 LondonPosts: 3,823 Community Manager
    Welcome to the community mimoon! Glad you signed up. If you have any questions, feel free to check out Start Here, the Help Desk, or drop @The Mix a PM. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.

Want to join the community champions? Drop @TheMix a message!
    lovemimoon
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon 🦋 Posts: 2,302 Boards Champion