Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Newbie Alert! I don't know what to do here :)

lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
Hello!
I'm not too comfortable sharing my name here atm so just call me 'mimoon.' I can tell you that I'm 19 going into 20 in August (tired of being the youngest one in my friendship group :# ), and my pronouns are she/her. I currently suffer from depression and anxiety, and I'm here cos I struggle to process my thoughts and emotions and I don't have a safe space to do so.

So, hello everyone! :)

Comments

• DandelionDandelion Posts: 1,911 Extreme Poster
    Hey mimoon it’s nice to meet you!
    The steps you take don’t need to be big, they just need to take you in the right direction. 
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    Heyy @lovemimoon welcome!! It's lovely to have you here!! A lot of us here come here for a safe space, and it's a great place for that :) we're all here to listen to you and support you best we can <3
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • _Tech_Addict_Girl_Tech_Addict_Girl Posts: 1,489 Wise Owl
    Hey :) welcome
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Thank you, everyone! <3
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey Mimoon, super nice to have you here :)
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome! <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,284 Part of The Furniture
    Welcome to the community mimoon! Glad you signed up. If you have any questions, feel free to check out Start Here, the Help Desk, or drop @The Mix a PM. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • lovemimoonlovemimoon Posts: 2,318 Boards Champion
    Thank you @Mike and@Azziman <3