Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Try being the owner of the thread. It was Notification overload for me haha
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Shaunie wrote: »
    This is why I can’t sleep

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeNKmH19/

Revenge bedtime procrastination

Literally me yesterday lool, I didn't sleep untill 1am
  • Options
    lm2u2etnygad.jpg

Lol since having covid I sleep 11-12 hours at a time
  • Options
    Zoya_JungkookZoya_Jungkook Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    @Durhamjaide
    Kinda, I joined a week ago :) nice to meet ya. I met you once in the general chat ❤️
    "You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    Hey
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Sister making me watch film called The Meg. It’s shit
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Just watched Cecil hotel. Quite sad
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    @Shaunie oooh my dad's watched that he said it was sad too
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    Hey
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Anch0r33 wrote: »
    Hey

How are you
  • Options
    heyy
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    edited February 2021
    School finished 35 minutes ago but not been able to get out due to accident.

Update: Safely at home now. My sister managed to come and get me.
    Post edited by Dancer on
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    heyy

How are you
  • Options
    I feel a bit sick from anxiety but I managed to get out for a run today and had a shower :)

How are you @GreenTea
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    heyy

Hey! How's it going?
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Anch0r33 wrote: »
    I feel a bit sick from anxiety but I managed to get out for a run today and had a shower :)

How are you @GreenTea

I've had no sleep and multiple anxiety attacks today but pushing on
  • Options
    not tooo bad thanks @GreenTea @Anch0r33 how are you both? I'm just in the kitchen blasting music lol
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that @GreenTea I hope you feel better soon.

Sounds like a blast @independent_ (please excuse my terrible pun)
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    it is :lol:@Anch0r33 apart from the fact that dad is in here too and he's not impressed with my choice of music 😂
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Hmm might got on a drive to maccies later I really want a cheese burger 🤣
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    it is :lol:@Anch0r33 apart from the fact that dad is in here too and he's not impressed with my choice of music 😂

Ra Ra Rasputin!
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Millie2787 wrote: »
    Hmm might got on a drive to maccies later I really want a cheese burger 🤣

OMG @Millie2787 I did that exact thing earlier :joy: I persuaded dad to be maccies taxi because I couldn’t stop thinking about mozzarella sticks 🤣
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    I had my COVID 19 vaccine today
  • Options
    Heyyy
  • Options
    I’ve got this on my forehead and I feel like my forehead is burning up and freezing up at the same time

bc0hg1oed0ze.jpeg
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Good morning guys
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    Hey all
  • Options
    Hey hey
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    How are you?