Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ima stay up for an hour and write letters to all the people who hurt me.
  • Options
    It's so windy
  • Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 0 Just got here
    No wind here, eerily quiet in fact :D hopefully I'm able to sleep tonight but I aren't gonna bet on it
  • Options
    Supernova wrote: »
    No wind here, eerily quiet in fact :D hopefully I'm able to sleep tonight but I aren't gonna bet on it

Lavender spray helps me sleep sometimes
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,515 Skive's The Limit
    It’s hot tonight
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Lol can't believe my thread is now on 608 pages!
  • Options
    Cheers for the suggestion! :D lavender spray is a tad girly for me though lol

Usually I can't sleep because I'm thinking too much, optimal solution often seems like headbutting the wall til' I can't think anymore but that wouldn't exactly help with the headaches :p so as it stands I usually just put some music on and focus on that. A bit of background noise usually helps me to sleep.
  • Options
    This is why I can’t sleep

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeNKmH19/

Revenge bedtime procrastination

“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Idk about hot, it's not quite the unbearable summer heat just yet thankfully :p
  • Options
    Cheers for the suggestion! :D lavender spray is a tad girly for me though lol

Usually I can't sleep because I'm thinking too much, optimal solution often seems like headbutting the wall til' I can't think anymore but that wouldn't exactly help with the headaches :p so as it stands I usually just put some music on and focus on that. A bit of background noise usually helps me to sleep.

Fair enough!

I'm only awake because I went to sleep at 7pm lol
  • Options
    6twknrze0tx5.jpg
    This is so true lol
  • Options

It's in the minus temperature!
  • Options
    GreenTea wrote: »

It's in the minus temperature!

Never mind. It's not. I read the wrong thjng
  • Options
    Shaunie said it was hot not me!
  • Options
    Anyway..

Should of gone back to sleep. Lol but ayyy I'm free now! No more self isolating
  • Options
    Ooh great to hear, enjoy the little bit of extra freedom. Think imma try to force myself to sleep now. Gn.
  • Options
    Ooh great to hear, enjoy the little bit of extra freedom. Think imma try to force myself to sleep now. Gn.

Hope you manage to sleep!
  • Options
    It is hot lol. For the time of year
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    I'm so tired but I need to get up soon
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Morning
  • Options
    Anch0r33Anch0r33 Posts: 1,201 Wise Owl
    How are you GT?
                   (_)
                    |
               ()---|---()
                    |
                    |
             __     |     __
            |\     /^\     /|
              '..-'   '-..'
                `-._ _.-`
                    `
  • Options
    Anch0r33 wrote: »
    How are you GT?

Physically I'm great! Mentally not so much :( how are you doing?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    Heyyy
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Hi how is everyone doing
  • Options
    Zoya_JungkookZoya_Jungkook Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    On the note of TV, what shows do people enjoy / recommend? Gotta find some distractions since the less I think the better. :D

@Supernova I really like brooklyn nine nine :)

I watched for the first time last week and it had me laughing many times lool. Have you seen season 5 episode 4?

@Salix_alba_2019
    Woah, I am so sorry, I didn't even see this cause I didn't get notifs. Yeah, I have seen it!! I love Brooklyn Nine Nine hah. I have seen it all uwu, I love the Halloween Heist!!
    "You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    @Zoya_Jungkook Heyyy no worries, it's happened to me too. We don't get notifications for quoting oddly enough lol

Omg do you have a fave episode or a episode that you found super funny?
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,632 Legendary Poster
    You don’t want notifications for this thread lol I once woke up to over 100 notifications from general chitchat lol. Now I only get notifications if I’m mentioned.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    @Salix_alba_2019
    :) haha yeah, I would like them though. I would also want them when people comment on walls :3

Yessss, okay so don't judge me but I really like the episode Hitchcock & Scully (season 6 episode 2)
    "You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, a reincarnation of my childhood dreams, I don’t know what these emotions are. Am I still dreaming?"
  • Options
    @independent_
    Lol sounds like a nightmare. I would like it when people quote my post but not for all the thread lol
  • Options
    DurhamjaideDurhamjaide Posts: 1,225 Wise Owl
    Hey @Zoya_Jungkook are you new to the mix?