Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

SC Thread 12/08/20

Comments

• LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Not bad @GreenTea just praying it doesn't thunder still quite foggy and hard to breathe! 

Ah I get that @Mellyy99 hopefully your new therapist is nice! 

Any chance you can chase the Cmht up? And see where they're at with it?  X

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • ZenZen Posts: 1,989 Extreme Poster
    @GreenTea Thank you so much <3 If I don't get into uni I might make a self pitty thread :joy:
    Alis propriis volat 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    *hides*
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Eleanor said:
    @GreenTea Thank you so much <3 If I don't get into uni I might make a self pitty thread :joy:

I'm sure you've aced it! 💕
    edited August 2020
    Thank you @GreenTea <3
    Alis propriis volat 
    Hopefully it comes out okay @Eleanor ! I know it's uncertain times 💖

It's tough bottling things up @Kasa2103 is there anywhere you feel you can share these thoughts? X

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

@Laine ahh keep your inhaler close by!
    Thank you @Laine <3 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    GreenTea said:
    Mellyy99 said:
    GreenTea said:
    Mellyy99 said:
    @Laine Yeah, my therapist transferring me to another therapist which has honestly affected me more than I realised...then the cmht should have called as they should have the referral by now and they haven't... I just feel like there's kinda no point sometimes in bothering with life tbh.

Hey are you able to ring/them to case up the referral?

Or email them
    I have such bad anxiety about ringing them at the minute honestly so its kind of hard. I don't know there email, unfortunately.

Ah sorry to hear that.
    Can you look on the NHS website?
    i don't think there's a way to find out so I guess I just have to wait
    Laine said:
    Not bad @GreenTea just praying it doesn't thunder still quite foggy and hard to breathe! 

if someone called them for me I would aha. And I'm dreading the new therapist..i liked my old one.
    @milly Usually we have chat on tonight but it doesn't seem to be working tonight so we have moved to this thread for support. If there is anything you need support with then you can talk about it here or make your own thread :) There is also a general chit chat thread for light-hearted conversations <3 
    Alis propriis volat 
    No not really @Laine
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    Mellyy99 said:
    Laine said:

if someone called them for me I would aha. And I'm dreading the new therapist..i liked my old one.

Sucks when things like therapist change. I'm Sorry this has happened. Hopefully it will be someone just as nice and understanding. I hope it goes ok
    GreenTea said:
    Mellyy99 said:
    Laine said:

Sucks when things like therapist change. I'm Sorry this has happened. Hopefully it will be someone just as nice and understanding. I hope it goes ok
    They're meant to call. I don't know when but I'm just anxious and stressed about starting again. Thank you though
  • millymilly Deactivated Posts: 32 Boards Initiate
    Eleanor said:
    @milly Ooo yeah it is really hot! It's not thunderstorming here yet but it should later!
    Also  I am applying for jobs getting interviews  but getting  no further they can’t see past my depression 
    @milly Ah that sounds really tough <3 Do you have any support in place for your depression? 
    Alis propriis volat 
  • Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    @milly That's a nightmare! How sad :(
    Eleanor said:
    @milly Usually we have chat on tonight but it doesn't seem to be working tonight so we have moved to this thread for support. If there is anything you need support with then you can talk about it here or make your own thread :) There is also a general chit chat thread for light-hearted conversations <3 
    Ok thanks 

Hopefully they will at some point @Mellyy99 I get that with Drs I hate ringing so wait for call back! 

Yeah do you have any support with that right now @milly

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Eleanor said:
    @milly Ah that sounds really tough <3 Do you have any support in place for your depression? 
    Yes have a
    I have a counselling person 
    @milly Im glad you have some support in place, how is counselling going for you?
    Alis propriis volat 
    Eleanor said:
    @milly Im glad you have some support in place, how is counselling going for you?

Laine said:
    Hopefully it comes out okay @Eleanor ! I know it's uncertain times 💖

It's tough bottling things up @Kasa2103 is there anywhere you feel you can share these thoughts? X
    It’s going ok 
    Eleanor said:
    Going on it been a struggle at first 
    Feels like there is nobody else that I can talk to about how I feel. I don't even want to bother Crisis Messenger 
    @milly That's great, I really do hope you find an employer who is supportive around mental health <3
    Alis propriis volat 
    I hate how my anxiety ruins everything. Just watching TV with mum and I feel so bloody Tense
    We're all here to listen @Kasa2103 you won't be bothering us and the crisis is there to listen never struggle alone 💖

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

Eleanor said:
    @milly That's great, I really do hope you find an employer who is supportive around mental health <3

Laine said:
    Hopefully they will at some point @Mellyy99 I get that with Drs I hate ringing so wait for call back! 

Yeah do you have any support with that right now @milly
    Hey there yes I do  glad to have found here tonight 
    Eleanor said:
    Me too