Home Anything Goes Positivity Corner
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Kw/ mistake?

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 971 Part of The Mix Family
I told my keyworker, whilst I was recovering from sleep tht I thought they can by credit now coz theyre rolling in £ for sitting on their a_ses and they should have credit so they can textback. Did I make a mistake

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie I’m alive but I’m dead England 🏠Posts: 11,277 An Original Mixlorian
    I’m not sure I understand?  Your key worker don’t reply to you because don’t have credit on their phone? 
    𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧’𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. 💕💕
  • CalebCaleb Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    its easy to say things we dont mean when we are upset or angry. Key workers arent just sitting on their arses doing nothing. They are massively overworked if anything. If you want them to be able to text you you could ask them to do so. 
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 827 Part of The Mix Family
    It doesn't sound like a kind thing to say - you can ask someone to text you while being polite. If anything, they'll be less inclined to message you now x 
    Caleb
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 971 Part of The Mix Family
    Do they get 'furload' n Wats tht, I get angry at them sometimes BC theyre not there when I need help
    He nvr has credit
  • CalebCaleb Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    If they're still working then they won't be on furlough? If they are on furlough, they aren't going to be getting 100% of their normal wages so if anything they're actually worse off. Just ask him nicely if he'd be willing to top up his phone so that you can text. I understand why you might be angry though. 
    they're not working, but they're getting wat we pay them we pay them normal which is alot alot. i been doin a of thinking during lockdown , from thinking bout bullies/r---sts and why r they still walking to thinking bout money or r ppl taking advantage, and would i really would live at home. Im in the IOW now whivch is gd, with no worries. i go festi every yr but theres no festi this yr