Home General Chat Positivity Corner
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Kw/ mistake?

ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
I told my keyworker, whilst I was recovering from sleep tht I thought they can by credit now coz theyre rolling in £ for sitting on their a_ses and they should have credit so they can textback. Did I make a mistake
Crazy mad insane

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    I’m not sure I understand?  Your key worker don’t reply to you because don’t have credit on their phone? 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • CalebCaleb Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    its easy to say things we dont mean when we are upset or angry. Key workers arent just sitting on their arses doing nothing. They are massively overworked if anything. If you want them to be able to text you you could ask them to do so. 
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    It doesn't sound like a kind thing to say - you can ask someone to text you while being polite. If anything, they'll be less inclined to message you now x 
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • ellie2000ellie2000 Posts: 3,940 Community Veteran
    Do they get 'furload' n Wats tht, I get angry at them sometimes BC theyre not there when I need help
    Crazy mad insane
    He nvr has credit
    Crazy mad insane
  • CalebCaleb Posts: 52 Boards Initiate
    If they're still working then they won't be on furlough? If they are on furlough, they aren't going to be getting 100% of their normal wages so if anything they're actually worse off. Just ask him nicely if he'd be willing to top up his phone so that you can text. I understand why you might be angry though. 
    they're not working, but they're getting wat we pay them we pay them normal which is alot alot. i been doin a of thinking during lockdown , from thinking bout bullies/r---sts and why r they still walking to thinking bout money or r ppl taking advantage, and would i really would live at home. Im in the IOW now whivch is gd, with no worries. i go festi every yr but theres no festi this yr
    Crazy mad insane