Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,788 Master Poster
    I sleep right through any thunderstorms.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    @GreenTea sounds like my perfect window means no one can see in either 😂

Yh nobody can because houses are on a hill and the houses in front are lower so literally nobody can see in
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,495 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2020
    Need air con or someones fan 😭
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Help me i need my fan and i don’t have it with me :joy: 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Morning all

• Options
    EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    Good morning  :)
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Options
    Eyepatch said:
    Good morning  :)

How are you? :)
  • Options
    Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,146 Part of The Furniture
    Good morning :) 

hope you have a good day I’ve just had my weekly Covid swab and now I’m off for a lunch with my sister and niece and nephew 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
  • Options
    Good morning :) 

hope you have a good day I’ve just had my weekly Covid swab and now I’m off for a lunch with my sister and niece and nephew 

Have a nice time out!!

• Options
    Hiya
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Hey
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
  • Options
    My parents have like a massive cinema size screen in the living room to watch TV on. Absolutely love it 😂
  • Options
    EyepatchEyepatch Posts: 666 Incredible Poster
    @GreenTea

Good thanks, it’s just so warm here and work has banned fans because they might spread germs ;-; 

How are you doing? :) 
    "Sometimes we find ourselves stuck between choosing what is right, and what is easy." 
  • Options
    Eyepatch said:
    @GreenTea

Good thanks, it’s just so warm here and work has banned fans because they might spread germs ;-; 

How are you doing? :) 
    :-1:

That sucks. Get some icy water!!!

I'm ok thank. Just chilling then going woods later for a long walk and got a dinner out tonight. Just a chill day
  • Options
    The weather puts me off food completely and makes me tired 
  • Options
    Does anyone else complain about it being too hot but are sitting here under a blanket😆 it’s just for the comfort
  • Options
    Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    Shaunie said:
    Does anyone else complain about it being too hot but are sitting here under a blanket😆 it’s just for the comfort
    yeah i have my fan on and under the covers in my bed lol
  • Options
    It's too hot.
  • Options
    Hey
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    GreenTea said:
    Hey
    Hey hey!! How are you doing? 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    Starlight said:
    GreenTea said:
    Hey
    Hey hey!! How are you doing? 

Struggling a bit. How are you?
  • Options
    @GreenTea hope your doing better soon! Im pretty good thanks, feel a little off for some reason but other than that doing really good thanks. 

• Options
    Starlight said:
    @GreenTea hope your doing better soon! Im pretty good thanks, feel a little off for some reason but other than that doing really good thanks. 

Ahhh

Doing anything nice tonight?
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:

Ahhh

Doing anything nice tonight?
    Not really, but going to tidy up since I've let my room become an absolute tip and its starting to get to me aha. What about you?

Need to go to sleep somewhat early though, getting my as level results emailed at 8 tomorrow morning.

• Options
    I'm watching Netflix with mum tonight
  • Options
    Ahh nice @GreenTea hows it being home?

• Options
    It's nice haha. Still really hot though!  Having a nice break
  • Options
    Good good Im glad @GreenTea

So change of plans Im now off out for 30 mins at half past for a short walk with a friend aha I just wanna be in bed tho!

• Options
    Starlight said:

So change of plans Im now off out for 30 mins at half past for a short walk with a friend aha I just wanna be in bed tho!

Ahhh enjoy some fresh air!
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    Starlight said:

Ahhh enjoy some fresh air!
    Thanks aha not off yet though aha