Home Community Announcements
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Group Chat Schedule 9th-15th August

ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
Hey all!

Back at it again here on the group chat schedule, this is the schedule for this week!

Sunday 9th
General Chat
Support Chat

Monday 10th
General Chat
Support Chat

Tuesday 11th
General Chat
Support Chat
Support Circle

Wednesday 12th
General Chat
Support Chat

Thursday 13th
General Chat
Support Chat

Friday 14th
General Chat
Support Chat
Young Carer's Chat

Saturday 15th
General Chat
Support Chat
Under 16s

Support Chat (8-9.30pm): A place to talk about anything on your mind in a safe, supportive environment.

General Chat (8.9.30pm): A place for more light-hearted chat about pretty much anything be it TV, music, the weather, that hilarious video you saw on YouTube etc. 

Support Circle (7.55-9.30pm): Support Circle is a Support Chat of no more than 4 people seeking support, where everyone takes it in turns to share while the rest of the group listens. We have places for people who want to come and get support or attend as listeners. You can sign-up here.

Young Carers Chat (8-9:30pm): These work the same way as a Support Chat, only the space is just for young carers. If you're either a young carer or young adult carer, feel free to drop on by. If you think you're one of these, also turn up too to see what you think!

Under 16's Support Chat (6-7:30pm): We're piloting a new form of Under 16's Support Chat, which runs every second Saturday. More information here.

New to the community? Go here to find all the info you'll need about group chat.

You can find the 'join' links on this page once the sessions open. When you click 'join' for a session, you'll be taken through to our lobby area, from which you can access all the open rooms.

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2020
    No groups are showing up?

its working. Sorry bit inpatient 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    Is chat down or is it working for everyone else?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Mel_Mel_ Posts: 574 Incredible Poster
    it's not working for me? Says its unsafe for some reason?
    What browser are you on?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    chrome, you?
    Chrome
    @Shaunie Is it working for you?
    Kasa2103 said:
    Chrome
    yeah it's not working on my phone either so I don't know
    @The Mix What is going on?
  • StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    Yeah @Kasa2103 not working for me either 
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • christinaj123christinaj123 Posts: 32 Boards Initiate
    @Kasa2103 @Mellyy99 ive tried it on my phone and my laptop its not working on either for me aswell 
    Just going to check my emails to see if it is due to maintenance.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Not working for me
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Thank you 
    Does that mean it is cancelled? I tried googling to see what was wrong and it looks like maintenance.
    awh okay that's frustrating
  • LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    It is cancelled for tonight it seems yes!

I have made an SC thread if anyone wants to use that and remember those links Aidan gave! :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
    Bummer. And I have really been struggling.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited August 2020
    Just a heads up that the issues we experienced last night are now fixed. :)

Thank you everyone for bearing with us - aware it's frustrating (especially when it's last-minute). Thanks to @Aidan and @Laine for being on the case as always!
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Thank you for updating us on this. I noticed that part of the reason why it was buggered up was due to maintenance.
    Under 16's Support Chat in 15 minutes! Over 16's welcome as listeners. :3
    edited August 2020
    Kasa2103 said:
    Thank you for updating us on this. I noticed that part of the reason why it was buggered up was due to maintenance.
    Oh really @Kasa2103?