Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So so low

SienaSiena Posts: 15,496 Skive's The Limit
edited June 2020 in Health & Wellbeing
Today i feel really really low. I do normally. And i don’t know why but it feels difference kind of low and i dont understand. I think the main difference is its harder to smile and pretend. Im having such bad thoughts:'(:'(:'(
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley

Comments

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Sorry to hear you're having such a low day! 

Pretending to be okay can get really tiring.

Is there anything you enjoy you can do? Bit if distraction or self care like a nice cuppa or your fav show? 

Be kind to yourself x

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Thank you laine!  Its the thought of getting out of bed tomorrow is just making me really upset:'(. I just don't feel like I'm living. Just feel really dead. No enjoyment and just the stress of finding some energy. Feels like nothing is going to help
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Sending hugs @Shaunie :heart: 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Salix_alba_2019Salix_alba_2019 Deactivated Posts: 1,646 Extreme Poster
    Imma have to find some memes to cheer you up 😁

Sending massive hugs ♥️
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @Shaunie

Just wanted to check in and let you know that we all care about you lots :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Aw thank you all <3
  • Options
    I need help 😭😭😭😭😭😭
  • Options
    AngrySocialDolphinAngrySocialDolphin Posts: 7 Confirmed not a robot
    Bad days happen, and bad thoughts I know are terrifying.
    just hold on even if it means literally counting down the seconds till morning.
    you’re worth recovery and when you get to a place where you are happier it’ll feel amazing 
  • Options
    Its not a bad day its a bad life but thanks
  • Options
    Im having VERRRY BAD distructivethoughts
  • Options
    Hey, talk to us, what's going on for you at the moment ?
  • Options
    Keep feeling like the only way to stop the thoughts is to do it
  • Options
    There's no hope anymore
  • Options
    Not sure what to do
  • Options
     I can hear how distressing everything is for you right now beleive me you've been doing so so well ❤️ its okay to feel all the difficult emotions, cry if you need to, scream do star jumps anything to flatten the intense emotions.

Keep talking to us, is there anything in particular that's happened that's pushed you over the edge?
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    No one understands how shit i feel. Im sure no one truely gives a shit because online they do yet wouldnt even know if i killed myself. Im so fed up. I feel i try really hard but i clearly dont. I feel awful every single minute im awake and im just wondering what the fuck is the point in that. When there is no way to show me things are going to change
  • Options
    I genuinely am worried for you, my stomach is in knots kind of worried 😓 I've never had that reaction to someone I know virtually. Your a part of the family, heck it even feels weird when you're not in SC, I legit do wonder whether you're okay if you've not turned up❤️

I've been really really shitty at giving advice and my empathy has dimmed a bit but it's just a side effect of the medication. It's not something I talk about too much but this thread isn't about me. 

I believe you when you say that you tell us that you've been trying
    I belive you when you tell us just how hard things have been for you

You've been dealing with things that aren't going to dissappear over night hun, it's an uphill struggle and you've been doing your absolutely fucking best with the tools you have❤️

You're loved very much here, you're family 💞
  • Options
    JayJJayJ Posts: 21 Boards Initiate
    You can do this @Shaunie keep on fighting, we're all here with you and we all believe in you. It's hard right now but keep going and it will get better soon <3
  • Options
    StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,084 Wise Owl
    Hey @Shaunie

It sounds like you were struggling last night, it's positive you reached out for support on here :heart:

We care about you, how are you feeling now?

Sending lots of hugs :heart:
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    Echo @JayJ and @Stephanie ❤️

How are you doing today hun? 
  • Options
    In hospital sorry 
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    In hospital sorry 
    You don't need to be sorry, I knew you were really struggling. I was so worried, you can always always talk about anything on your mind, well be right here ❤️
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,615 Legendary Poster
    Hey Shaunie,

Just wanted to send you more hugs :heart: sorry to hear you’re struggling so much.

You can do this, I believe in you.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Thank you. I am just waiting to go home whenever that is 😓😓. I keep being sick despite them giving me anti sickness and my throat is killing ne now
  • Options
    I am sorry i worried you salix. Hope youre okay
  • Options
    joyajoya Posts: 220 Trailblazer
    hope you better now shaunie, we're here for you ^^
    everything always goes ^^
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited June 2020
    Hope you are ok.
  • Options
    Shaunie said:
    I am sorry i worried you salix. Hope youre okay