Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    Past UserPast User Posts: 1,997 Extreme Poster
    edited June 2020
    Let’s do bothhh😃😊 ahhh come on @GreenTea let’s play, it’ll be fun!
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Shaunie said:
    I said if not already. Can do both :). Thought was helping ah its okay can do yours
    How are we supposed to see/know the questions though?
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Clearly just wasted my time for someone else to take my idea without checking first.
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,500 Skive's The Limit
    No ones joing it so cant see questions my self lol
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    I said "if not done already" literally means can ignore me ah
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Shaunie said:
    No ones joing it so cant see questions my self lol
    I joined it. But okay. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    Could of just asked me first instead of stealing the idea? 
  • Options
    I wasnt "stealing" just helping. But it's not working anyway lol
  • Options
    Think was just a wee misunderstanding ❤️ 
  • Options
    We not doing it then? No one got a code. I love kahoot. Dont thinn working for me tho sorry. 
  • Options
    We are playing it. 
  • Options
    Whats the code?
  • Options
    @Aidan grass barber  🤣
  • Options
    If all fails we could always play would you rather on here... was fun last time 😄
  • Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,618 Legendary Poster
    @Aidan you managed to cut the grass and it wasn’t chucking it down? It’s been pissing down here all day so no chance of grass being cut ahaha. 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Kahoot code. 
  • Options
    Use board names please
  • Options
    @Aidan that actually made me laugh out loud 🤣 with a wee pair of scissors loool mint

@GreenTea joining now 😀
  • Options
    ConnorConnor Deactivated Posts: 508 Incredible Poster
    GreenTea said:
    this thead must be annoying. just noticed the system has taken over the orginal post. too many notifcations @Connor

There was definitely a lot of notifications, but it's a good thing! This is a super fun thread, it's just so I can keep track of when people notify me directly. Like you have done here :)
  • Options
    Looks like my internet isn’t gonna play ball :(
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Ha yeah gives you a username but ain't working so I'm just gunna leave it. 
  • Options
    Aye I cannae see any questions but I’m answering them and getting them right.. this is my kinda quiz 🤣
  • Options
    @GreenTea how’d ye feel about hosting a quiz on here or a game of would you rather ?😛
  • Options
    People are on it but literally nobody but 1 person is playing..
  • Options
    My internet isn’t letting me join at all. It picked the wrong time to die spectacularly - idk if it’ll even let me post this haha. So annoying.
  • Options
    I'll save it and we can do it again tomorrow.
  • Options
    I can do true or false quiz here instead? Use reactions to play
    Like true use agree
    False use hugs
  • Options
    Most common letter is E!!!! Guys 😂😂😂
  • Options
    That’s a good idea @GreenTea, hopefully my internet picks up some speed for this one aha.
  • Options
    Let's finish this kahoot then I'll post the questions here for those who couldnt get on