Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

General chit chat

Comments

• Options
    independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,647 Legendary Poster
    Thanks @GreenTea, it hurt because I was walking too fast :( aha

@Starlight hugs! :heart: 
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I've been working on tomorrow quiz while you were all in chat. So excited to send out that code to you tomorrow!
  • Options
    SienaSiena Posts: 15,522 Skive's The Limit
    @Starlight Im here you if want to talk about it in pm or something no pressure tho
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    StarlightStarlight Posts: 1,436 Wise Owl
    I just ranked up again. Whoop whoop!
    “I got you, moonlight, you're my starlight
    I need you all night, come on, dance with me”

* Shine like the star you are! *
  • Options
    @Shaunie thanks, it's ok now (I think) lol. 

I should learn not to walk so fast and to start paying attention when I do. It's not the first time I've done something like this. One time I was running downstairs and fell and twisted my ankle how have I not learned from that.
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
  • Options
    Wooo well done @Starlight

Sent you a pm lovely 💕
  • Options
    If anyone wants someone to listen. Im here <3 i say this alot but no one ever pms me lol. Im an okay person!
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Options
    Thanks @Shaunie @GreenTea Why is everyone to lovely over here? 

• Options
    me too guys, my inbox is open or make threads.
  • Options
    I tried to PM you earlier but it wouldn't let me. Just wanted to apologize personally but never mind
  • Options
    MMM I still have some chocolate!!
  • Options
    Id say me too but dont know how much my brain can take at the moment aha

• Options
    Have chocolate @independent_
    Treat yourself!!
  • Options
    GreenTea said:
    I tried to PM you earlier but it wouldn't let me. Just wanted to apologize personally but never mind
    Sorry i have put you on ignore. Not anything personal. Just because i feel triggered by yor support comments sometimes. Only probably because i relate to it. Nothingn bad. Just for myself. Hopw dont take personally thats why asked if could post code lol
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Sure.. whatever. K. 
  • Options
    I have @GreenTea, it's amazing!! at least I haven't had as much coffee today.
  • Options
    I've got 5 people to PM the code to tomorrow, anyone else?
  • Options
    Could someone pm it to me please?
  • Options
    @independent_ coffee grows on trees. It's a fruit.
  • Options
    Although.. coffee just now is a good shout. I probably shouldn't though aha.
  • Options
    Nope.
  • Options
    @independent_ same lol same.. 
  • Options
    Im sorry @GreenTea. Just wanted to explain reason to help. But sorry if still took personally. Is not personal :)
  • Options
    @GreenTea to be fair I'll probably be awake late regardless of whether or not I have a coffee now so I'm having a coffee now!
  • Options
    Same lol I'm really anxious and struggling tonight but here as a distraction! So positive actions haha
  • Options
    I have to wash up now 😒 then take teddy out. Hes still feeling proper sorry for himself he cant find his balls😢
  • Options
    Aidan said:

Love a cute dog picture!!! 
  • Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Poor teddy hope he gets better soon!

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Positive vibess!

One positive of today
    Go!!
  • Options
    Laine said:
    Poor teddy hope he gets better soon!
    He is getting there!  Lot better than yesterday bless him. Makes me heart all warm. Love him sooooo much. He keeps banging his cone everywhee bless him. Still got his patience