Home Introduce Yourself
We've started our first discussion for our Christmas campaign which is focusing on religion or cultural beliefs that help you when you're feeling down. Some of the responses will be used anonymously on social media as a video. If you'd like to take part, head over to this thread.

Hey, my names Andy

Andy_Andy_ Posts: 9 The Mix Staff

Hi all!

My name’s Andy and I’m the Youth Engagement Officer here at The Mix. I’ve been with the charity for a few weeks and I’m excited to be here. I’m a lover of carrot cake and cats and I’m interested in discussing and learning more about a variety of topics!

I’ll be posting every now and again to get your thoughts and advice on our current projects and platform. Look forward to chatting with you guys!

I hope you all have a wonderful day

Andy 😊

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Heey Andy 😊 welcome to the mix! You're gonna fit in perfectly, cake and cats are my 2 favourite things 😂
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 901 Super Moderator
    Hey Andy

Welcome to The Mix, you are going to love it. It's a very lovely community :heart: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

• ShaunieShaunie Posts: 13,793 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Welcome to the mix!
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 1,160 Wise Owl
    Welcome!x