Home Introduce Yourself
We are writing some music with the help of a professional band! Share some small positive stories from lockdown to contribute our song over on this thread!

Hey, my names Andy

Andy_Andy_ Posts: 3 The Mix Staff

Hi all!

My name’s Andy and I’m the Youth Engagement Officer here at The Mix. I’ve been with the charity for a few weeks and I’m excited to be here. I’m a lover of carrot cake and cats and I’m interested in discussing and learning more about a variety of topics!

I’ll be posting every now and again to get your thoughts and advice on our current projects and platform. Look forward to chatting with you guys!

I hope you all have a wonderful day

Andy 😊

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 3,500 Ultimate Poster
    Heey Andy 😊 welcome to the mix! You're gonna fit in perfectly, cake and cats are my 2 favourite things 😂
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • AidanAidan Potato Posts: 1,767 Postholic
    Welcome Andy! Pingu, carrot cakes and cats, I agree I think you'll fit right in :lol:
    This shit is bananas
    b - a - n - a - n - a - s
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 619 Super Moderator
    Hey Andy

Welcome to The Mix, you are going to love it. It's a very lovely community :heart: 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 8,198 Boards Champion
    Welcome to the mix!
    IM struggling
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 711 Incredible Poster
    Welcome!x