Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm not crazy

LubnaLubna Deactivated Posts: 496 Listening Ear
Does anyone know how to upload voice recordings? I can hear scratches and moving around behind my wall but it would just be my "imagination" wouldnt it. So want to see if anyone else can hear it! Please tell me they can't get through my wall!?

Comments

• AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Hey :)

I don't think voice recordings can be posted here, but you could upload them to a third party site and then link thatx 

Much love <3
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,288 Part of The Furniture
    edited January 2020
    Good suggestion from @Azziman. ^

I think you could also upload a sound file and attach it to your post, @Lubna. You'd probably need a specific audio recorder app to do that though, and you'd need to find the file once it's recorded. The person listening would also need a way to do that. Not sure if that's too much hassle?

Sounds like a good way to settle some worries or paranoid thoughts though. :)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.