Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Im a celebrity...

SienaSiena Posts: 15,454 Skive's The Limit
edited January 2023 in General Chat
whos watching it this year, whos your favourite? Mines Ant & Dec lol. Still cant believe Caitlyn Jenner is in it this year
“And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,454 Skive's The Limit
    Apperently im a celeb are on lock down because of a killer is on the loose and man was found dead. 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    I love I’m a celebrity, my faves are Caitlyn, Jacqueline, James, Adele and Nadine. 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    I'm watching it too and love the celebs in it this year! My favourite is Caitlyn Jenner at the moment. I'm a huge Kardashian fan!

Shaunie said:
    Apperently im a celeb are on lock down because of a killer is on the loose and man was found dead. 
    Ohh that's really scary, I hope they find them. 

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    I like the kardashians. But i dont like caitlyn cause she was in a car crash that was her wrong. I know an accident and all that but the person died and she hasnt even said sorry and should of gone to prison
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    I'm watching i'm a celeb!

I love Kirk (can't remember his real name aha) because he's quite funny and Caitlyn because she seems a lot more down to earth than I expected her to be, and shes just entertaining to watch sometimes!
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email [email protected] with questions or concerns.
    edited November 2019
    I like Andy cause i like corrie lol & he seems funny.
    Ian Wright Wright Wright and Andrew are so annoying and dont like them
    edited December 2019
    James is Coming across as a twat too. 
    This years is annoying and shit. All they do is moan. 
    I don't like Ian at all- like how is he even in the jungle still! 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    Who do you want to win no?

i think jacqueline will win but kinda dont want her too. Tho feel sorry for her, her husband keep cheating on her

i want andy to win
    All the ones I wanted to win are out of the jungle now, 

I want Jac to win. :heart:
    Andy is the king of the jungle
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,722 Master Poster
    Aife said:
    I'm watching it too and love the celebs in it this year! My favourite is Caitlyn Jenner at the moment. I'm a huge Kardashian fan!

Shaunie said:
    Ohh that's really scary, I hope they find them. 

You like the Kardashians! 😯 Are you okay,
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous