Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

hi

chittle_lickenchittle_licken Posts: 1 Just got here
hello everyone.
my name is Jason
i'm ftm and use he/him
i'm 13 and i say lol a lot
bad mental health pops up in my family every so often and me and my aunt are, luckily and sadly, the only ones who have extreme amounts of poor mental health and i'm sadly not supported enough by my mum who doesn't want me to turn out broken like her
but with that out of the way, i hope i can make some great friends here  <3

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Hey Jason :) welcome to the mix.. hope you find what you need here, were all a lovely bunch  <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    Heyy welcome! <3 glad youre here. 
    Most of us are nice 
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    edited November 2019
    Hello Jason! 

Welcome to The Mix, I hope that you can find whatever you need here  <3

- Jade 
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 1,054 Wise Owl
    Hi Jason!

Welcome to The Mix. You did well to explain how you are feeling and I want you to know we are all here for you :smile:

Take good care :heart:
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    Welcome @chittle_licken

It's so nice to have you part of our community. We're all here to support you <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 228 Trailblazer
    Hey @chittle_licken welcome to The Mix :)

I hope you find the support you need from our community <3
  • AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,826 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.