You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

hi

hello everyone.
my name is Jason
i'm ftm and use he/him
i'm 13 and i say lol a lot
bad mental health pops up in my family every so often and me and my aunt are, luckily and sadly, the only ones who have extreme amounts of poor mental health and i'm sadly not supported enough by my mum who doesn't want me to turn out broken like her
but with that out of the way, i hope i can make some great friends here  <3
Jade09MikePoppyB

Comments

• BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Sunny ScotlandPosts: 2,581 Mega Poster
    Hey Jason :) welcome to the mix.. hope you find what you need here, were all a lovely bunch  <3
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,499 The Mix Elder
    Heyy welcome! <3 glad youre here. 
    Most of us are nice 
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • Jade09Jade09 EnglandPosts: 213 Moderator
    edited November 3
    Hello Jason! 

Welcome to The Mix, I hope that you can find whatever you need here  <3

- Jade 
  • coc0maccoc0mac Posts: 205 The Mix convert
    Hi Jason!

Welcome to The Mix. You did well to explain how you are feeling and I want you to know we are all here for you :smile:

Take good care :heart:
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,131 Staff Moderator
    Welcome @chittle_licken

It's so nice to have you part of our community. We're all here to support you <3
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • PoppyBPoppyB Posts: 86 Moderator
    Hey @chittle_licken welcome to The Mix :)

I hope you find the support you need from our community <3
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 529 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x