Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

PTW

2»

Comments

• GreenTeaGreenTea Posts: 12,938 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    edited August 2019
    Well I don't know what else to suggest. Sorry.
  • SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2019
    Yeah I know :/ I said thanks? I Wasn't rude ?

edit - because you edited your comment eventho that was the blunt comment not mine
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    I think maybe it is deep routed Anxiety Shaunie xx .sometimes if it’s gone in for so long you can convince yourself that something physical is wrong despite having numerous tests , like your chest X-Ray , ECG etc and then coming back all clear . Do you think maybe you want there to be a physical reason so that it can be fixed quickly as I know overcoming anxiety is a long term path xx 

also have you ever look at Health Anxiety ❤️ Here’s the link to the NHS page ; 
    https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/health-anxiety/
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    edited August 2019
    Yeah thank you @Millie2787

think some people are clearly fed up of this /me now tho so I'll shut up :)
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    Nope not going to shut up just cause it seems like people are frustated with my responses. I'm like dying but oh well
    I can't do anything to do :/. Feel weak from not much food and cant breath so am stuck in bed with nothing to do. Can't even get into shower. Mindfulness and stuff for anxiety hasn't helped me :/ 
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Thinking of you Shaunie :heart:
    edited August 2019
    I want to kill myself. Cut the suffering inbetween and die (just thoughts )
    I seriously cant breath and I know people are probably thinking I'm being over dramatic - I'm not but I can't seek help cause they say nothing physically wrong. What do i do. I really want it to stop like right now. Make me have lots of harmful thoughts. My shoulder is hurting so much from it
    Pretend this thread is closed please thanks.
  • JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Hey shaunie - I hope you know that if you feel like you really can’t breath and/or are worried about yourself you can ring an ambulance or present at A&E. They have all the investigations that can either find what’s going on or they can reassure you that you’re safe. Thinking of you 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    edited August 2019
    Thank you but Don't ever want to go to hospital / A&E since the last time I went was horrible since sucurity threw me out in the rain with no shoes on and barely any clothes and all my clothes was stained and had injures all over me and no way to get home but they didn't care. A&E is a honestly a horrible place. Can't believe I used to want to be in hospital. They can be horrible
  • Mia_mooMia_moo Posts: 146 Helping Hand
    @Shaunie I know you want people to pretend this thread is closed now but I just wanted to chip in and send my hugs, I'm thinking of you. I think it's good that you talk about your issues, it's doesn't help keeping them all bottled up xx I second what people have said about seeking medical help though, anyone who feels they are struggling to breathe should be checked out ❤️ It's important that you know you aren't wasting time here 
    edited August 2019
    Thank you. I'm just scared my family would ring someone if I don't eat for longer (have diagnosis of anorexia) So may should shove something down my throat cause don't want to end up in hospital for not eating again but don't want to end up not being able to breath more:(
  • Butterfly23Butterfly23 Posts: 810 Part of The Mix Family
    Hugs Shaunie 💓💓