Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Train picture thread

2»

Comments

• dancertoridancertori Posts: 127 The Mix Convert
    that time i got to drive a train

Last one not a train, but you can see the station sign.
    edited July 2019

thats all for now peep peep
    Post edited by TheMix on
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck Posts: 774 Part of The Mix Family
    Thanks for sharing theirs @dancertori . i love how cornwall and devon have such a strong railway heritage,  

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    @davcr0ck not all of the pics are devon and cornwall, everytime we go on holiday we look for railways, especially steam, as my nephew is obsesed
    GWR train on hayle viaduct this morning.

• DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    I am going on a couple of trains tomorrow so you should get some photos from me :)
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Thanks @Kasa2103 wish you a good journey tommorow 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,740 Master Poster
    davcr0ck said:
    Thanks @Kasa2103 wish you a good journey tommorow 
    Thanks. I definitely need any luck I get because it is a journey to hospital for my braces. 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
    Some gay trains and gay stairs in Reading and Slough (train Slough and stairs at Reading)

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Posts: 1,869 Extreme Poster
    Came through my area today steam loco train 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    Came through my area today steam loco train 
    @Jellyelephant I saw this at Stafford today on my way to Uttoxeter, when I changed trains, say at Stafford for about 20 minutes 
    New train on the block 
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 287 The Mix Regular
    Saw this train the other day which I thought was pretty cool 

• SienaSiena Posts: 15,463 Skive's The Limit
    edited August 2019
    Aw I wanna go on a train haven't been for awhile

but Here's a picture of my faviourate train!!🚊❄️

(It's the polar express lol)🙃
    “And when they look at you, they won't see everything you've been through. They won't see the **** that turned to scars that began to fade with time. They won't see the heartbreaking things that shook up and changed your entire world. They won't know how many tears you cried or even what it was you were crying about. They won't see how strong you had to be because you had no other choice. What they will see though is how compassionate you are because you experienced pain. What they will see is how kind you are because you experienced how cruel the world is. What they will see is how good you are because you've seen how bad things or people can be. The difference between you and your experiences are who you choose to be, despite everything that could have turned you cold and unkind.You are the good the world needs and the best of us.” ~ Kirsten Corley
    @mags98 that looks like a network rail rail grinder, normally used to add the sort out the ends of the rail so the train wheels have something to grip too

@Shaunie I love that movie so much, always watch it at least twice a year.