Home Anything Goes
Fill out The Mix's Annual User Survey for a chance to win a £200 Amazon voucher, to shape our services, and get closer to earning a badge!
Need support urgently? Click here

Train picture thread

2»

Comments

• dancertoridancertori CornwallPosts: 125 The Mix Convert
    anouncment 'stand clear of the yellow lines.' me '?????? what yellow lines'

davcr0ck
    that time i got to drive a train
    davcr0ck

Last one not a train, but you can see the station sign.
    davcr0ck
    edited July 2019

thats all for now peep peep
    davcr0ck
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Trailblazer
    Thanks for sharing theirs @dancertori . i love how cornwall and devon have such a strong railway heritage,  

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    @davcr0ck not all of the pics are devon and cornwall, everytime we go on holiday we look for railways, especially steam, as my nephew is obsesed
    davcr0ck
    GWR train on hayle viaduct this morning.

davcr0ckLaine
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,779 Community Veteran
    I am going on a couple of trains tomorrow so you should get some photos from me :)
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    davcr0ck
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 774 Trailblazer
    Thanks @Kasa2103 wish you a good journey tommorow 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 This Is Me! ❤👅👌🤓💃🎤 South EastPosts: 3,779 Community Veteran
    davcr0ck said:
    Thanks @Kasa2103 wish you a good journey tommorow 
    Thanks. I definitely need any luck I get because it is a journey to hospital for my braces. 
    Everyone is special in their own way. We make each other strong (we make each other strong.) We're not the same. We're different in a good way. Together's where we belong. We're all in this together. Once we know. That we are. We're all stars. And we see that. We're all in this together. And it shows. When we stand. Hand in hand. Make our dreams come true.
    davcr0ck
    Some gay trains and gay stairs in Reading and Slough (train Slough and stairs at Reading)

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 789 Part of The Mix Family
    Came through my area today steam loco train 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    davcr0ck
    Came through my area today steam loco train 
    @Jellyelephant I saw this at Stafford today on my way to Uttoxeter, when I changed trains, say at Stafford for about 20 minutes 
    New train on the block 
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 280 Moderator
    Saw this train the other day which I thought was pretty cool 

Butterfly23
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 9,893 Supreme Poster
    edited August 2019
    Aw I wanna go on a train haven't been for awhile

but Here's a picture of my faviourate train!!🚊❄️

(It's the polar express lol)🙃
    if you have the strength to sustain anorexia you have the strength to overcome it
    Jellyelephantdavcr0ckSalix_alba_2019Butterfly23
    @mags98 that looks like a network rail rail grinder, normally used to add the sort out the ends of the rail so the train wheels have something to grip too

@Shaunie I love that movie so much, always watch it at least twice a year. 
    Butterfly23