You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Train picture thread

2»

Comments

• dancertoridancertori CornwallPosts: 81 Miniposter
    anouncment 'stand clear of the yellow lines.' me '?????? what yellow lines'

davcr0ck
    that time i got to drive a train
    davcr0ck

Last one not a train, but you can see the station sign.
    davcr0ck
    edited July 2019

thats all for now peep peep
    davcr0ck
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 773 Incredible Poster
    Thanks for sharing theirs @dancertori . i love how cornwall and devon have such a strong railway heritage,  

Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
    @davcr0ck not all of the pics are devon and cornwall, everytime we go on holiday we look for railways, especially steam, as my nephew is obsesed
    davcr0ck
    GWR train on hayle viaduct this morning.

davcr0ckLaine
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,411 Mega Poster
    I am going on a couple of trains tomorrow so you should get some photos from me :)
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
    davcr0ck
  • davcr0ckdavcr0ck South Oxfordshire (homophobic Oxfordshire) Posts: 773 Incredible Poster
    Thanks @Kasa2103 wish you a good journey tommorow 
    Love is love and everyone is accepting and can share their issues with no judge from me and I try to help 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,411 Mega Poster
    davcr0ck said:
    Thanks @Kasa2103 wish you a good journey tommorow 
    Thanks. I definitely need any luck I get because it is a journey to hospital for my braces. 
    I am ugly no matter what they say. Nothing but a burden is what I am. 
    davcr0ck
    Some gay trains and gay stairs in Reading and Slough (train Slough and stairs at Reading)

• JellyelephantJellyelephant Bpd bitch ✌🏼 Posts: 719 Incredible Poster
    Came through my area today steam loco train 
    The sun will rise and we will try again 
    davcr0ck
    Came through my area today steam loco train 
    @Jellyelephant I saw this at Stafford today on my way to Uttoxeter, when I changed trains, say at Stafford for about 20 minutes 
    New train on the block 
  • mags98mags98 Posts: 144 Moderator
    Saw this train the other day which I thought was pretty cool 

Butterfly23
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 7,154 The Mix Elder
    edited August 2019
    Aw I wanna go on a train haven't been for awhile

but Here's a picture of my faviourate train!!🚊❄️

(It's the polar express lol)🙃
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Jellyelephantdavcr0ckSalix_alba_2019Butterfly23
    @mags98 that looks like a network rail rail grinder, normally used to add the sort out the ends of the rail so the train wheels have something to grip too

@Shaunie I love that movie so much, always watch it at least twice a year. 
    Butterfly23