Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.

Hi folks

JordanJordan Posts: 83 Super Moderator
Hi folks,

I just thought I'd take a minute to introduce myself!

I'm Jordan and I'll be joining The Mix as a moderator for this forum. I'm 20 years old and currently study in Scotland.

I can't wait to get to know you all!

Comments

• ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,431 The Mix Elder
    Welcome Jordan!

“If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
  • MikeMike Posts: 1,743 Staff Moderator
    Welcome on board, @Jordan! Great to have you. :)
    just because you're not doing something perfectly, doesn't mean you're not doing it
  • Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,708 Postholic
    Hey, welcome Jordan <3 I was born in Scotland lol - well, Shetland, specifically:)
    User inactive.
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,114 Staff Moderator
    Hey Jordan! It's great to have you part of our mod team :) 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 350 Super Moderator
    Hey Jordan,

Welcome to the community :smile: 

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
  • AidanAidan Clever idiot Posts: 1,253 Fanatical Poster
    Hey Jordan, it's great to have you! Hope you enjoy it, and I wish you the best of luck!
  • AzzimanAzziman The Mix convert Posts: 525 Extreme Poster
    Welcome!x