Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Actually Changing The World...

ItaliaItalia Posts: 220 Trailblazer
edited June 2023 in Politics & Debate
Hey, 

I wanted to swing by to tell you that over here at @The Mix we have been blown away by this groups passion and drive to make a difference in the world. This forum is only 2 months old and already through it you have had a real impact. In the past 2 months your ideas and opinions have

Please take a moment to breathe that in. That is a massive amount of influence in just two months. The ongoing impact of you taking part here will reach far beyond what you can imagine right now. 

Make sure you check in on the posts you took part in for more specific feedback on how you have made a difference in those areas. If the feedback isn't there just yet it will be very soon. 

Keep an eye out for our next discussion, where we will be asking you for your thoughts on a specific policy the Government is looking at right now about Online Harms - or keeping people safe on the internet. I'll link it here when its live. :) 

Also feel free to put in any comments or suggestions or just general feedback you have for us about this forum, so we can make sure it keeps working for you. :) 

Keep being wonderful,
Italia

“People who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses.”
-
Brene Brown

Post edited by TheMix on

Comments

• Options
    HarryTHarryT Community Manager Posts: 320 The Mix Regular
    edited June 2019
    It's great to see this space flourishing and young people's voices being heard! Thanks for all the opportunities to contribute so far, and all of the thought-provoking conversations that have developed in this space. I can't wait to see what's next! 😊
    Hello amazing human (yes, that's YOU). I wish that you could see the amazing person who I see within you  ✨
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,794 Master Poster
    Woo hoo! Well done everyone. We have all been amazing and very helpful. Those hours spent in group chats and on the boards responding to discussions was all worth it in the end. :) Remember to not give up if something gets hard and to remember that there is always a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow even if it doesn't look that obvious to you. 

Holy Moly that is definitely a lot that we did in 2 months on The Mix.
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous