Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hi I'm Shannon

ShannonLovesNetflixShannonLovesNetflix Deactivated Posts: 3 Newbie
Hi everyone. My name is Shannon and I am 15 years old. I was inspired by my friend Kasa to use The Mix. I love Netflix and being with friends and family. I don't like school though. 
Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices- today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it- Kevin Aucoin. 

Comments

• Options
    BubblesGoesBooBubblesGoesBoo Posts: 3,590 Community Veteran
    Heey Shannon, welcome  :) 
    ' So I put a bullet where I shouda put a helmet, and I crash my car cause I wanna get carried away, that's why I'm standing on the overpass screaming at myself 'hey, I wanna get better''  
  • Options
    Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    Hey Shannon <3 Great to have you!
  • Options
    ShannonLovesNetflixShannonLovesNetflix Deactivated Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thanks for your lovely welcomes @BubblesGoesBoo and @kathleen0172
    Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain... To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices- today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it- Kevin Aucoin. 
  • Options
    DancerDancer Community Champion Posts: 7,795 Master Poster
    Yo Shannon! Nice to see you again mah dude! 
    "There's a part of me I can't get back. A little girl grew up too fast. All it took was once. I'll never be the same." ~ Demi Lovato
    "The way that I have found the light in my life is through the expressive arts because I know that I will be accepted for the way I am." ~ Me
    "I'm going to get strong again and see you soon. " ~ Anonymous 
  • Options
    AzzimanAzziman Moderator, Community Champion Posts: 1,858 Extreme Poster
    Welcome Shannon!x
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
  • Options
    louisa982louisa982 Posts: 294 The Mix Regular
    Welcome :)