Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Count to ten thousand

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,938 Extreme Poster
    700!!
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    701!

We did it! Next goal is to get to 800 by Friday again! 
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    702!
  • PianoGal0301PianoGal0301 Posts: 37 Boards Initiate
    704!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    706!
    707!
  • StephanieStephanie Moderator Posts: 1,083 Wise Owl
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore 

"Like when I was down you just had that smile that made me feel like everything's worthwhile. Thinking of the day when you went away, what a life to take, what a bond to break, I'll be missing you"

FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
    709!
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Posts: 5,462 Part of The Furniture
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    '' It's a beautiful day and I can't stop myself from smiling "
  • SkyeIsNotTheLimitSkyeIsNotTheLimit Posts: 86 Budding Regular
    712!

I told her once I wasn’t good at anything. She told me survival is a talent
    seven one three
  • independent_independent_ Community Champion Posts: 8,610 Legendary Poster
    “Sometimes the people around you won’t understand your journey. They don’t need to, it’s not for them.”
    715!
    @Aife we're going nowhere :joy:

seven one six 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    717!
    s e v e n  o n e  e i g h t 
    seven O N E 9
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    710 ! 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.
    7 one 1
    722!
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture

All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
  • JustVJustV Community Manager Posts: 5,285 Part of The Furniture
    7 one 1
    722!
    Think you missed a few there @kathleen0172. ;)
    All behaviour is a need trying to be met.
    Mike said:
    7 one 1
    722!
    Oh yeah, well read further up the thread mate :joy:
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Community Champion Posts: 5,143 Part of The Furniture
    Mike said:
    7 one 1
    722!
    Oh yeah, well read further up the thread mate :joy:
    Ha @Mike and @kakathleen0172 this is totally my fault I just realised 😂😂😂 Hands  up to that mistake 
    Sometimes all you need is one person to believe in you , for you to begin to believe in yourself.