You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Count to ten thousand

Comments

• Kathleen07Kathleen07 Posts: 1,793 Postholic
  • AifeAife LondonPosts: 2,153 Moderator
    756!
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    758 (we're so far from 800!)
    Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
    760! (we're getting there!)
    761:))
  • StephanieStephanie Posts: 427 Super Moderator
    seven six two 

(totally bringing this thread back)
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
  • Kasa2103Kasa2103 Ugly Snake South EastPosts: 2,290 Mega Poster
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,364 Mega Poster
    @Stephanie trust you to bring it back just when we think everyone’s forgotten about it 😂

“ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 

7 6 4 
                                   "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if only one remembers to turn on the light" 

- Albus Dumbledore 
  • Millie2787Millie2787 Carer/Craft Lover Posts: 2,364 Mega Poster
    I think your find it’s more 

though i highly suspect @Aife Will love you for this 😂
    “ I believe that you have the power to achieve whatever you put your mind too, You are living a life’s most people won’t  ever understand but that’s what will Be the root of all your determination and success. You have a soul full of love and kindness and I just know that despite all the hardship, a life’s of happiness awaits you and I’m very proud of you, just keep holding on” 
    I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and alone.

But here I stand, trying to move forward, one day at a time. I will remember the lessons in my life because they are making me who I am. Stronger.

A warrior. 
    seven six seven 

- Albus Dumbledore 

Thanks 

A warrior. 
    seven 6 nine 

- Albus Dumbledore 
    770. We rock!

A warrior. 
  • *BananaMonkey**BananaMonkey* Lyrical Poster Posts: 5,183 The Mix Elder
    Seven 7 one 
    " And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "

A warrior. 
  • ShaunieShaunie England 🏠Posts: 6,763 The Mix Elder
    “If we could look into each other’s hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care” Marvin J. Ashton
    Love this thread!

" And everywhere I am, there you'll be, your love made me make it through, oh I owe so much to you "
    " So I say thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing, thanks for all the joy they're bringing, who can live without it, I ask in all honestly what would life be? Without a song or a dance, what are we? So I say thank you for the music, for giving it to me "
    775 :)

A warrior. 
    We must have done 775 at exactly the same time. :p 

A warrior. 

A warrior. 
    Seven seven eight 

A warrior. 
  • htwohig2412htwohig2412 Posts: 113 The Mix convert
    780!

"I know what I have to do now, I’ve got to keep breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?"
    Cast Away

781 (why do we still bother lol)